SLC ??? Ladies

Dweller of Sabaku

Between the Winds
Feb 23, 2007
Utah
Ok, I noticed there are two dates for SLC, June 29 and 30th. Question, which is the better venue......Club Vegas or TBA :D ? Seriously though, are these dates firm? Kinda' need to know so I can schedule a day or two off from work so I can cruise up and see ya' all.

Cool people, cool music, hopefully cooler day time temps and a road trip to boot; can't wait :headbang: :kickass:

I looked on the tour listing earlier and didn't see the exact dates but I'm psyched for them. I'll def' be there both nights my friends :) Camera and camcorder in hand!

awsome :headbang: 'bout time the gals made it back !!!!

JUST GO THE E-MAIL june 28 & 29 @ club vegas !!!!!!!!!

hehe gona be a blast to see them agian.. for me the first time in 2 years since I missed their last 2 times through here due to work and illness :(.

Speaking of the show, there will be a lot less of me around this time. Yup about 30lbs less of me. WOHOO

woo hoo :headbang: my buddy that works at a radio station just called to tell me he has me 2 freebies for friday night :headbang: yea i love free tix

hehe gona be a blast to see them agian.. for me the first time in 2 years since I missed their last 2 times through here due to work and illness :(.

Speaking of the show, there will be a lot less of me around this time. Yup about 30lbs less of me. WOHOO

That's awesome - congrats! Can't wait to see the svelte new you, Hobbesy!

By the way, for all you workin' folks - just wanted you to know we'll be going on a bit earlier on Thursday, since it's a 'school' night, tho there will be another band on after us, to close out the night.
More hang time! Woot! :headbang: :)

thanks for the info on thurs. night. aja i won't be late, last year at your all ages show, i took my time getting there and came in halfway through your set !!! i was sooo bumbed out i had missed the first 3 or 4 songs.

hehe thanks Aja :) Gona be fun hanging out with you all again!

By the way: will you be bringing the special Route 666 dvd's for sale? or do you not have the Region 1 yet?

For me, it doesn't matter since my player is hacked heh tho region 1 is prefered :)

thanks for the info on thurs. night. aja i won't be late, last year at your all ages show, i took my time getting there and came in halfway through your set !!! i was sooo bumbed out i had missed the first 3 or 4 songs.

Well we would hate for you guys to miss out on the show especially since the times will be different for Th. It's going to be so much fun!!!:kickass:

Just so you guys know - the Fri show will also be an earlier show- Mr. Toast Productions is trying a new thang which I think is awesome- putting us on about 10 pm TH and about 10:30 on FRI with a band to follow to close out the night. The 'meet and greet' has become a very important part of the show and our opportunity to connect to all our fellow Maiden fans personally! It's nice to know we won't have to cut it short! Yay! :Smokin:

Also, I was asked to sit in on a tune with our friends, Ashen Legacy, who go on at 8 on Fri. Anyone want to venture a guess on what song I'll be singing with them?? ( of course you'll have to be there to know if you're right, cuz it's a SURPRISE!) :heh:

2 days to go, man i am so excited, thursdays early show will make it eaiser to get up friday for work. (did i mention i hate work?) oh well i took 2 days off last week so i had better get back in the swing of things.

WAYHEE!!!! I was getting a bit worried about being able to come to the Thursday show cuz I have to work Friday. I will be there for sure Friday night! And just so you know, Doodobubbachuck, I will be listening to KBER. ;D hehe

See you ladies in about 48 hours!

Hi everyone! LOOOOOOONG time no post!

I really need to drop by the forums more often...

Anyways, a couple of clarifications about the Maidens shows this weekend in SLC and St. George:

1) Ashen Legacy is an orginal band that will be doing a cover song or two as well as a few of our own songs on Friday... that I just so happen to play keyboards with.

2) Doors will open at 7:30 PM both nights. The show starts at 8 PM Sharp with Radiata on Thursday, and at 8:15 PM Sharp with Ashen Legacy on Friday... don't be late if you want to see these bands...

Shadow and Hooga are also playing on Thursday. Torque will be closing the show on Friday.

The second band playing on Friday, Sunset Strip, is now known as
Rage For Order: A Tribute to Queensryche.
They will be performing Operation: Mindcrime in it's entirety, and kicked serious ass the last time I saw them do this...

btw, Sunset Strip fans, do not fret, they have not disbanded. The guys just have two bands now (Sunset Strip and Rage For Order).

3) The St. George show will start around 9:30 PM, depending on how long Dewormer's set list is...

4) Interview with AJA on 95.9 KLZX Thursday Morning, around 8 AM. Linda has already done an interview with KLZX, which happened last Thursday. There may also be an interview on KBER with Mick and Allen, assuming they can squeeze the Maidens into their busy schedule.

5) Advance tickets are still available for all three shows at www.24tix.com and at all Smithstix outlets. Tickets for the SLC shows are also available at The Heavy Metal Shop and Club Vegas, and will be $15 at the door (instead of $12 advance) on Thursday, and $19.50 at the door (instead of $15 advance) on Friday. Two day tickets will be available at the door on Thursday as well, for $22... So save some bucks and get those tickets early!

Tickets for the Saturday St. George show are available thru www.24tix.com, Smithstix, and at The Firehouse.

That's about it. And you'll just have to wait to see what song Aja will be singing with Ashen Legacy on Friday... 'cuz it's a secret! Any of you Utah types who have Comcast On Demand that are interested can get an Ashen Legacy sneak peek - look under the music section of On Demand for Local Rock Gods, Episode 5... Our show with Agent Steel (whom we opened for) on April 28th was filmed for that episode.

This is why I don't post artwork much anymore... I'm too busy practicing and doing band stuff when I'm not working at Club Vegas!

BTW, thanks again girls! I'm very much looking forward to this weekend!!! I needs my Maiden/Maidens music fix!!!
:hotjump: