Sleepy, early, and listening to Forest Stream

Well, well... If we have here in russia KGB system ruling, why the hell it released you to where you are now? yes, we have enforced agencies like every country of the world has, but i do not think they have excessive impact on the politics and economy of Russia.
Do you really think the top brass rule the national financial markets to solve problems of country? LOL

As for Georgian-osetian situation... What is your scenario first? What do YOU think about what happened?

You can yell of course as much as you want...
ex-KGB, FSB, Medvedev, Putin,.. whatever you call it, the system remains... you know and see it very often in Russia in different forms.
Or you are saying that in Russia government solves population problems and, for example, recently Russian army attacked back with full force Georgia just because the Russian president wanted it?
Correct me, please, if I am wrong, and suggest your own scenario.

and by saying "...(If I had to choose, I would still rather prefer US than Russia or China)." I meant that if I had to choose which country is dominating in the world, and not living here or there. There are not so many peaceful places left to live in the world, and there are always good and bad things in each country.

Yelling?? Hm... I could blame that on mushrums only then... those little ones not for soups and fryings...
You know, I also can suspect so-called propaganda weakness and unstability towards mass media.
All you have to do is collect facts and analize them. Just that man. And to start with the fact that Medvedev has nothing to do neither had with KGB.
And what is it you see so often in different forms in Russia? I really don't get that. And by the way somehow you got yourself distant from the reality. The goverment and the population is the same thing. Yes of course there are plenty of problems like red tape stuff and contradictions in law, but if you start following the rules things become not THAT frightening.
Russian army was defending ordinary people in Abkhazia and South Osetia because our goverment was fulfilling their duties of peacekeeping in that region, accoridng to the international agreements and pacts developed by UN!! Does this all make it clearer!

No!!! Sonm, it seems Anth is believing that when georgia`s bombs were falling on osetian houses, Medvedev has been awakened up in the midnight by KGB agents and they made him to sign up the battle order! ROFL

It`s like in movie "Matrix"- we`re all surrounded by the agents Smiths! LOL

:D LOL! :)
I hope everything becomes better and all the agents disappear, looking forward to that :),
in fact we should make a reality show - put all the world politicians onto one island and give them weapons, except of nuclear, and watch by cameras who survives there...

Here are some photos of our hometown in the midwinter taken by Sonm:

IMG_1059.JPG

IMG_1060.JPG

IMG_1063.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

IMG_1071.JPG

IMG_1077.JPG

IMG_1078.JPG

IMG_1079.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

IMG_1086.JPG

IMG_1089.JPG

IMG_1090.JPG

IMG_1091.JPG

These are gorgeous mate. Why is it that my girlfriend who relocated to Australia says Russian winters are boring and ugly. She lived in Samara though, maybe they have bad winters?

I imagined listening to a few tracks from ToMS while looking at these photos - quite suitable!

2 Lost-To-Apathy I`m not Berserk LOL but yes, it is Chernogolovka at the pictures.

2Caelum666 Samara is about 1000 km in southeast from Chernogolovka maybe that`s the reason? But I believe that winters in this region not so bad. Maybe she never went away from the city by winter? It`s very important thing.