Slough Feg

Thank you for thinking of me as an afterthought in a random thread and ignoring my PMs about what the fuck was going on, appreciate it.

i should maybe have told you that this is how i work, i do not answer or generally even read e-mails or pm's because of some sort of mental defect

i'll send you the cd later even though you got your money back

he's also extremely shit at giving me nasheim traycards when i'm out and need more in order to ship out orders (sorry vittra)
actually I brought it to work the day after I was gonna, but still: I'm sorry! Also didn't know it was for an RC dude. I'll send afreebie right after Demilich gets his stuff!

hell mike also owes me something (i forget what) from a couple years ago

but i gave up a long time ago so if it shows up some day now i'll just laugh

Metallica Master of Puppets TS (Courtesy of DEMILICH YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN MY CONSCIENCE HAUNTS ME EVERY SINGLE DAY YOU WILL BE REWARDED)
Taake Crest TS (Courtesy of DEMILICH YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN MY CONSCIENCE HAUNTS ME EVERY SINGLE DAY YOU WILL BE REWARDED)

prepare to laugh my pals man
also e-mail me your address to fotmbm at gmail com so I don't have to search for it when the day comes

i should maybe have told you that this is how i work, i do not answer or generally even read e-mails or pm's because of some sort of mental defect

i'm sorry if this sounds arrogant, i'm actually sorry for being such an uncommunicative jerk but there's not much i can reasonably expect myself to do about it

it's literally some sort of psychological issue with how my brain works that absolutely prevents me from replying to e-mail about 50% of the time

i get real anxious about my unread pm's and e-mails and avoid checking my inbox until there's like 100 unread messages at which point i delete everything or mark it read without having read it. it's not really even that i'm unable to communicate with people because i'm fairly normal and sociable nowadays but i can't fucking deal with e-mail

You make it sound as if you returned the money out of the kindness of your own heart. I got my money back by filing a claim you never bothered to even acknowledge, and Paypal keeps their cut regardless. Granted, it's in the cents range for this case, but the fact is they've profited off the idiocy of this situation between you and I.

If you actually send me a CD I will:

A) Possibly die of shock
b) Send you the money as charity does not suit you, and trying to fulfill some need to rectify or make amends at this point is a useless gesture.

i'm sorry if this sounds arrogant, i'm actually sorry for being such an uncommunicative jerk but there's not much i can reasonably expect myself to do about it

it's literally some sort of psychological issue with how my brain works that absolutely prevents me from replying to e-mail about 50% of the time

i get real anxious about my unread pm's and e-mails and avoid checking my inbox until there's like 100 unread messages at which point i delete everything or mark it read without having read it. it's not really even that i'm unable to communicate with people because i'm fairly normal and sociable nowadays but i can't fucking deal with e-mail

What you are describing here is called being an asshole. Do yourself a favour and admit it rather than making up contrived excuses and I will respect you for it.

On another note, I am aware of what it's like to get anxious about unread PMs/emails and delay responding, but not to the extremes you are describing (which I simply do not believe.)

At any rate, sorry for derailing this thread lads, carry on :kickass:

i can identify with this 100% except with me its work-related messages and only sometimes, but the anxiety is definitely there and there isn't really a reason for it

edit: Vittra knows a LOT about being an asshole, trust me :lol:

You make it sound as if you returned the money out of the kindness of your own heart. I got my money back by filing a claim you never bothered to even acknowledge, and Paypal keeps their cut regardless. Granted, it's in the cents range for this case, but the fact is they've profited off the idiocy of this situation between you and I.

If you actually send me a CD I will:

A) Possibly die of shock
b) Send you the money as charity does not suit you, and trying to fulfill some need to rectify or make amends at this point is a useless gesture.
at no point did i not intend to send you the cd

the package is done since months back except the traycard, which i thought i had but did not (i have a million booklets and a million cd's but i have lost my traycards somewhere) so i have been waiting for mike to give me a traycard so i can post this thing

that i am unable to actually communicate with you and say that this is the case is a whole other business -- i have never intended and still do not intend to rip you off, i have never ripped anyone else off despite the fact that it often takes me weeks or months to send shit, and i don't care either way about 10 dollars, i would rather give these cd's out for free (in fact i tried that but for some reason it seems people are less likely to take cd's for shipping charges only than to pay 10 bucks for them -- well 10 bucks just about only covers the shipping to america and bubble mailer anyway)

also i don't know how much of a drama queen you would have to be to say that it's "useless to make amends" at this point, i mean seriously, it's not like i burned your family to death

What you are describing here is called being an asshole. Do yourself a favour and admit it rather than making up contrived excuses and I will respect you for it.

On another note, I am aware of what it's like to get anxious about unread PMs/emails and delay responding, but not to the extremes you are describing (which I simply do not believe.)

At any rate, sorry for derailing this thread lads, carry on :kickass:
whatever man, i have done my explaining, i even apologized, and whether or not you "respect me" for having my reasons is none of my concern

i do not lie

mucked up my thread assholes

Sorry about that, the last thing I wanted to do was ruin a Slough Feg thread. :erk:. You have already purchased Traveller in the interim, which could safely be said to be their best, so you are on the right track :)

also i don't know how much of a drama queen you would have to be to say that it's "useless to make amends" at this point, i mean seriously, it's not like i burned your family to death

:lol:, I don't think killing someone's family is something you can reasonably make amends for.

It was a bit dramatic though i'll give you that. :)

i would rather give these cd's out for free (in fact i tried that but for some reason it seems people are less likely to take cd's for shipping charges only than to pay 10 bucks for them -- well 10 bucks just about only covers the shipping to america and bubble mailer anyway)

whatever man, i have done my explaining, i even apologized, and whether or not you "respect me" for having my reasons is none of my concern

i do not lie

Eh. You clearly fully believe what you've said and your apology was obviously sincere, so lets just drop it. :kickass:

People would rather feel they are contributing something to you guys for what you have created (which is why I wanted to get it from you directly), rather than just paying the shipping. In some cases it can just be an illusion due to shipping costs as you've said above though.

well "down among the deadmen" came up on the playlist and maybe i'm just being gay

i mean yeah it's cheesy but it's pretty ruling too, maybe i'll keep that lp