Slut Metal

monoxide_child:

jackie-chan-wtf.png

Are you serious? yes This is probably the most offensive thing you could possibly add to this conversation. are you seriously offended or are you just being a troll? It's quite out of line calling 99% of women sluts with loose morals i never said "sluts with loose morals" i only said straight-women-that-think-the-male-musicians-are-sexy just because they're at a show where some good-looking men are on stage.if they weren't good-looking they would have less straight women in the audience Sure sure, the women might think the guys are hot the same as the men who think Ke is hotbut are you really going to sit there and say that we'd all drop our panties and fuck whoever comes along swinging their "I'm in a band" swag in our faces like we're some easily-hypnotized weak-willed hoes?no, didn't say that at all, most of the straight females in a metal concert prolly have boyfriends and we all know women are much less likely to cheat than males Oh, but wait, I should calm down. what's with the sarcastic hostility?You only mean women who are at "popular band" shows. the overal popularity of the band is going to have an impact on the percentage of the audience being female And it's okay, I can still go to a show and be a lesbian or a-sexual, i am close personal friends with a lot of lesbians and asexual girls cuz we all know that women just exist for sex, right? i'm not a mysoginist, if that's what you're implying, if you knew me face-to-face you would know i'm completely submissive to the female gender And we're totally never actually there because we might actually enjoy the music, huh? you wouldn't show up if you didn't like the music Just because there aren't a lot of straight women into a certain type of music doesn't mean those who are there just want to get fucked by the band. i never said that, i said they're there because the band is sexy, not because they're actually trying or expecting to have sex with the band, there's a difference

I'm so baffled and annoyed that I can hardly construct a proper sentence to express the ignorance in your post. if you carefully read what i wrote, you'll notice that the content of my post was based on observation, i actually know a lot of females that are exactly like what i described, I know you're going to try to defend your statement, the FEMALE standing next to me thinks i don't need to defend my previous post, but i'm doing it anyway, probably add some backpeddling, and make it look like you didn't just say the most warped thing ever seen on this forum, are you being a troll? does anyone else actually believe my post was "the most warped thing seen on this forum"??? but this, and this entire thread, is so utterly fucking retarded that I can't even continue thinking about this. Thanks for increasing my general hatred of the human race.

that last part was just totally uncalled for