Sneap Impulse Reaponses?

Shawn T

New Metal Member
Feb 14, 2021
If this doesn’t exist it should.... does anyone know if such a beast does exist?

I have the 7 Deadly Sins Impulse Pack which contains some Sneap Impulses. Not sure if they are his or just made using his techniques, but the have been around for a while.

Reactions: vengeance
Yeah, I find they work better than some of the paid IR's I have, though that depends on the tone I'm aiming for.

For example:

- Sneap Edge or Any of the Guitar Hacks impulses seem to work best for a good Mesa style Rhythm guitar tone and occasionally leads as well. Especially Low tuned or darker material Like Modern Metalcore, Djent or Groove Metal.

- Mesa Traditional, OS and the Engl impulses work really well for everything above and in-between. The Fender And Marshal tones are also great for leads, cleans and brighter rhythm tones.

Additional free impulses I have found useful include the Devils Lab impulses which can definitely work for deathcore and harsher tones, the Aris effects pack which is a great starting point for Modern Metal guitar tones, and the Wilkenson Audio impulses which work great for all kinds of mesa tones.

That's how I use them anyway.

Official snap response pack like the bogren ones would be EPIC. Same goes for a Colin Richardson pack.

I mean, the Guitarhacks impulses come in a pack including some/most Sneap impulses. I think there are some still missing but its pretty much a full pack.

Here it is

Hope the link works.

I mean, the Guitarhacks impulses come in a pack including some/most Sneap impulses. I think there are some still missing but its pretty much a full pack.

Here it is

Hope the link works.

thanks! Ive had these lying around for a while -- are these actually made by Andy himself, or are they more of a "in the style of Andy Sneap" IRs made by someone ?