SNG

Haha did you see the article on Blabber with Devy where he talked about Sex and Religion? Commentors again didn't let me down.

Out Here - Altitudes and Attitudes

Reactions: redfly
Yeah I did. I can't really believe his naivete. Even with him being from Canada and only 20. He kind of sounds like a baby and an idiot.

I Am God Here - The Bronx Casket Co.

Reactions: Slammed
I think that is just the way Devy thinks. His comments about people not paying for his music was equally as strange and pissed off his record company but he said it from the frame of mind he was in. I think Devy is a lot like a drug addict in that his moods, phases, state of mind dictates the things he says. Hearing him talk bout how he gets in a different mind set for everything he does and how he couldn't write SYL while in DTP or couldn't write DTB songs while writing SYL almost makes him sound like he's split personality. I'm not surprised to hear him talk about Sex and Religion like he did, he was a cocky muso who thought he was a gift to the world.

Here I go Again - Body Count

Reactions: redfly
Yeah I believe all that is probably pretty close to the truth. For sure a dual mindset, as are my feelings on him. I wouldn't be surprised either way if he punched a cat because it said something mean to him or if he gave all his money to an orphanage lol. Talented person, but a lil bit off.

Weaving Spiders Come Not Here - Corrosion Of Conformity

Reactions: Slammed