SNG

Well enjoy the peace, it's two months until the court case for fatman politician comes up, I'm sure Blabber will cover it.

Black Dawn of the Crossbones - Blazon Stone

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Well enjoy the peace, it's two months until the court case for fatman politician comes up, I'm sure Blabber will cover it.

Black Dawn of the Crossbones - Blazon Stone
Oh I'm sure they're just salivating at the thought of how many stories they can get out of one.

No Cross - Corrosion Of Conformity

Reactions: Slammed
Oh I'm sure they're just salivating at the thought of how many stories they can get out of one.

I'm pretty sick of hearing the ad now and we should have an election before the court case is heard (if the dumbfuck PM remembers he needs to call it) so one way or another by June the ad will be over and finished with....except in Blabber-world where it will still be current by Christmas.

Sacrifice For The Cross - Death Dependant

Reactions: redfly
The dumbfuck in charge announced our election for May 18, that means that court case wont be heard until 3 weeks after the election and since the judge giving both sides extra time has allowed the ad to run while the case is in limbo FatMan is free to run his ads for the entire election campaign. It wont win him much and he wont ever be leader of the country, but I might send an email to Dee and ask him his thoughts :)

The Cross Roads - Dethklok

I saw an article today where he's having a go at Nikki. Again I'm torn. I think Nikki needs a kick up the arse, but Dee also needs to shut the fuck up.

Cross Of Damnation - Elvenstorm