SNG

I was listening to POT yesterday. I know some people still claim that was a shit album and not worthy of classic Anthrax but they be fuckwits. I love that album and think some people just love hating on Anthrax for the sake of it.

Nine Worlds Of Lore - Tyr

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Seriously?! I've never heard anyone say that! I've heard them talk shit about SOE. If they have they're for sure fukwits. POT is a great album!
Yeah they do seem to bring out the haters don't they?
In My World - Testament

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
There is quite a few on this forum that just shit on Anthrax and shit on every album. The majority seem to like the first two but after than it's just varying degrees of shit music and a piss poor excuse for a metal band. They are one of the few old bands that get requested nearly every time to do an album ranking thread and always get knocked back because more people dispute their value to metal than accept it.

Far From The Worries Of The World - Tyr

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
That's funny I think the first album is the worst. It's very Judas Priesty to me, more straight metal than thrash and not very original. I don't think they'd found their sound yet.
And oh yeah. Fuck those people lol

Brave New World - Iron Maiden

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I don't agree with them. I get a bit sick of Charlie and Scott and I wasn't a huge fan after SOWN, I'm still not thinking Joey's come back has been excellent. But I still like Anthrax and listening to their old stuff is still a buzz.

A World Apart - The Obsessed.

Reactions: redfly
I agree POT is one of their best, but I think I'm also in a minority because I think SOWN is their best :)

Glory Of The World - Star Eternal

Reactions: redfly
I completely respect that!We all have our favorite’s.Me being a big fan of Armored Saint you’d think that one would be my favorite also,but I prefer Joey in Anthrax!

World Of Hurt - Overkill

Reactions: redfly and Slammed