SNG

Timeless Cell Of Prophecy - Heathen

That reminds me I’ve got to import into my laptop Iced Earth’s Live in Athens,Awesome live recording!

Reactions: Slammed and redfly
What do you think their best stuff is?

You'll love the stuff they did with a guy name Tom Owens singing :)

Sands Of Time - Judas Priest

(seriously though, I like Something Wicked This Way Comes and Burnt Offerings, but maybe only because I listened to them most recently and I don't have all their albums.)

Reactions: redfly
Rippers songs with Iced Earth aren't that bad, but if your checking them out you're definitely better leaving his until last. There is a Blabber interview today with Jon Schaffer where he says he does it all because of KISS. That can definitely be heard in much of the music, it's not quite a heavier version of KISS but you can hear that influence quite often in IE songs.

Time We Left - Hawkwind

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Rippers songs with Iced Earth aren't that bad, but if your checking them out you're definitely better leaving his until last. There is a Blabber interview today with Jon Schaffer where he says he does it all because of KISS. That can definitely be heard in much of the music, it's not quite a heavier version of KISS but you can hear that influence quite often in IE songs.

Time We Left - Hawkwind
Oh really? I wouldn't have suspected that. Now I have no idea what to expect lol.

Prisoner Of Time - Flotsam And Jetsam

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune