SNG

Yeah? I'll have to try and remember to look them up.

I found Speedwolf here. https://speedwolf-us.bandcamp.com/

I never could get into that album. It's been a long time since I tried though. Time to try again.

Yeah for me I could sort of get along with the Stones cover, although I'm not a fan, but the Elvis Costello cover really had me wondering. The album isn't a total loss with Thorn In My Side, Count Your Blessings and Climb Before The Fall but it's far from their best.

Shadowfax - Fates Warning

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I found Speedwolf here. https://speedwolf-us.bandcamp.com/

Yeah for me I could sort of get along with the Stones cover, although I'm not a fan, but the Elvis Costello cover really had me wondering. The album isn't a total loss with Thorn In My Side, Count Your Blessings and Climb Before The Fall but it's far from their best.

Shadowfax - Fates Warning
See I don't even remember those details lol. That's the album with A Good Day To Die right?

I'll Cast A Shadow - Pantera

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Yeah that's the album. I remember it because I was listening to it a few months back. Although I don't think I'll ever forget that damn Elvis Costello cover.

Shadow Of A Lost Dream - Coroner

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I was never a fan of Elvis Costello but I knew that song because it was played on the radio. I didn't like his version then and when Exodus covered it I was even less impressed. I don't know what they were thinking.

Shadow Of The Past - Exumer

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I was never a fan of Elvis Costello but I knew that song because it was played on the radio. I didn't like his version then and when Exodus covered it I was even less impressed. I don't know what they were thinking.

Shadow Of The Past - Exumer
Oh sorry! I meant the It's A Good Day To Die song. I still gotta dig out the Costello cover.

ShadowCult - Possessed

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Oh, well not being a Stones fan I never really knew that song either, but I do remember at the time it came out not liking it just because it was a Stone's song. (I had no pre-determined bias :) )

Shadow Walker - Exumer

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Bwhahaha! I didn't know it was a Stone's song! That's how much I liked that album :lol: And I can't stand the Stones outside of like two or three ..two songs.

I still don't know if I even like a few Stone's songs or if they have just been played so much I know them well enough to sing.

Shadow Land - Kreator
Speaking of which new live Kreator comes out today, not sure if I'm going to both with it though.

Reactions: redfly