SNG

I've got nearly everything of Kreator's except some of their experimental stuff and some of their live albums. I do like the band, but their live shows don't play the songs I really like all the time.

Valley Of The Shadowless Souls - Meliah Rage

Reactions: redfly
Yeah their experimental period was a bit of a let down,but they bounced back very well over the years. I think my favorite live album is definitely “Live Kreation”.

Dead Man’s Shadow - Kalmah

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I was listening to the new one on Spotify and although it started raining so hard I had to turn it off I actually think this new album sounds really good. I'm going to finish listening to it tomorrow and decide if I need to buy it.

Shadows Cry - Omnislash

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I still don't know if I even like a few Stone's songs or if they have just been played so much I know them well enough to sing.

Shadow Land - Kreator
Speaking of which new live Kreator comes out today, not sure if I'm going to both with it though.
Really the only one that comes to mind is Painted Black..it makes good covers :)

Shadows Of The Valley - Iron Maiden

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
It’s sounds like you’ve just about have your mind made up

Possibly, from what I heard before the rain took over it's a good show. One down side for me though is that there is no Betrayer.

Really the only one that comes to mind is Painted Black..it makes good covers :)

Yeah there must be about a million bands who have covered that song.

Shadowman - RAM

Reactions: redfly and Neptune