SNG

So I’m the hospital because After hiking with my wife and dog this past Saturday later that night into Early Sunday morning extreme pain in my left shoulder and chest.Had the procedure done and tests also have type two diabetes and what was revealed is stints aren’t going to cut it!So it’s open heart surgery on Tuesday taking some veins from undetermined limbs for spare parts to the heart.Bad cholesterol and plaque build up this is what I get for being a caveman all these years! I just wanted to let you guys know because even though we’ve never met I consider you the best of friends!
Highway Star - Deep Purple

So I’m the hospital because After hiking with my wife and dog this past Saturday later that night into Early Sunday morning extreme pain in my left shoulder and chest.Had the procedure done and tests also have type two diabetes and what was revealed is stints aren’t going to cut it!So it’s open heart surgery on Tuesday taking some veins from undetermined limbs for spare parts to the heart.Bad cholesterol and plaque build up this is what I get for being a caveman all these years! I just wanted to let you guys know because even though we’ve never met I consider you the best of friends!
Holy shit bro! Oh my god. Man you're gonna come through this with flying colors!! You're way too metal for this!
You're having this done Tuesday? Fuck man! I'm praying for you! If there's anything I can do you name it!

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune

Sorry to hear that, hope everything goes well.
I've seen the Good Doctor (and sadly I probably saw ER once or twice with an Ex) so I'm sure it will be all good. Just don't go chasing the young nurses around the ward too quickly, allow yourself a bit of a rest. Living like a caveman can happen for a few extra days, then start out by only chasing the good looking nurses!

Lonely - Rollins Band

Reactions: Neptune and redfly