SNG

I think he was already in and the op was Tuesday your time (although maybe they didn't keep him there chasing nurses)

Dream Again - Anacrusis.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah the op is Tuesday. In this country they'd keep you in if you were already in there and they decided an op was happening in a few days time. Wouldn't they do that there?

Breathing Again - Stream Of Passion

Yeah I might have assumed wrong, maybe they were going to keep him in but his missus caught him chasing the nurses :)

Creeping Again - Annihilator

Oh geez if he got that out he's definitely in trouble!!

Born Again Idiot - Anthrax
(Scott wrote a song for himself :) )

Reactions: redfly
Yeah early tomorrow morning,every time I’ve met with the surgeon he keeps saying how bad the diabetes is and hopes that when they go to harvest the veins for the bypass that they’re not in too bad of shape.He really makes me a little nervous every time he keeps mentioning it!

Born - Nevermore

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Someone ought to give that guy a bedside manner for his next birthday.
When I had my shoulder done it was the anaesthetist that was my problem, he could not be asked a question. I asked him how long I'd feel like crap for after the drugs and all he said was 'it varies.' I asked him about my options for pain relief after I got out and he said 'it depends.' I gave up talking to him in the end

Born Loud - Chainbreaker

Yeah early tomorrow morning,every time I’ve met with the surgeon he keeps saying how bad the diabetes is and hopes that when they go to harvest the veins for the bypass that they’re not in too bad of shape.He really makes me a little nervous every time he keeps mentioning it!

Born - Nevermore
Man! WTF! Want me to come throat punch him?!!
Just in case I miss you later (if you're on) I wish you good luck and a speedy recovery! You'll be great bro!

Born Dead - Death

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Awe come on you gotta be a little bit careful how you treat medical professionals. It's like grabbing the dentist by the balls, squeezing them and asking if he understand what level of pain you expect. Sure he can agree while his balls are clamped but once you let go he holds all the cards!!

Born Dead - Darkness

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Hey thanks guys your encouraging words of support really are helping me and I shall see you in the future and if not stay heavy and promise me you two will get together someday see a show and have some fun ok?!PROMISE ME DAMN IT!

Don’t Want To Be Born - Unleashed

Reactions: redfly and Slammed