SNG

You need to be a member and "thank" the poster for their efforts in stealing someone elses stuff so the hidden link becomes visible.
Have you listened to it Neptune?

Black Shadow - Running Wild

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I have the 94 demo already and it’s ok just downloaded the rest today! I am eager to hear the 6 songs that didn’t make the album and the covers sound like they might be interesting.
Shadows In The Deep - Unleashed
I have no idea what to do with that, but nice!

Shadow World - The Haunted

I have no idea what to do with that, but nice!

Shadow World - The Haunted
Yeah what Slammed said basically just make up a username and password and thank them when prompted or I will make some Cdr’s for ya,it’s the least I can do for the concern you’ve showed me man!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I forget to check that site for stuff these days, not that I've had much need to look for older stuff lately.

Beyond A Shadow Of Doubt - Savage Messiah

You need to be a member and "thank" the poster for their efforts in stealing someone elses stuff so the hidden link becomes visible.
Have you listened to it Neptune?

Black Shadow - Running Wild
That's pretty funny.

I have the 94 demo already and it’s ok just downloaded the rest today! I am eager to hear the 6 songs that didn’t make the album and the covers sound like they might be interesting.
Shadows In The Deep - Unleashed

Yeah what Slammed said basically just make up a username and password and thank them when prompted or I will make some Cdr’s for ya,it’s the least I can do for the concern you’ve showed me man!
Haha I don't need payback for that! Pretty awesome offer though!

Shadowcult - Possessed

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
It's funny how serious they are about it. One or two of them do actually seek out the original tapes etc and share them, but the ones who sook the most are the ones who hunt out sites like Megaupload looking for files, then claim them as their own so they can demand thanks.

Trapped Behind A Shadow - Allegiance