SNG

It's not that memorable and I don't know for sure how much Jnr had to do with it. Just looking and apparently they are still playing, with members of Jnr's deathish metal band Temple Of Brutality and John Dette

Black XIII - Exmortus

It's not that memorable and I don't know for sure how much Jnr had to do with it. Just looking and apparently they are still playing, with members of Jnr's deathish metal band Temple Of Brutality and John Dette

Black XIII - Exmortus
I mean I've never heard of that JP album...well I guess I mean both lol.

Black Sunshine - White Zombie

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Aahhh of course, because Killing Machine was retitled in the States as Hell Bent For Leather because of a school shooting at the time of release.

Sworn To The Black - Morbid Angel

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Originally the US got a bonus track (The Green Manalishi with The Two Pronged Crown) because you lot were all too sensitive to have an album titled Killing Machine :) Interestingly enough other then The Green Manalishi which is a Fleetwood Mac cover, there is five out of ten songs on the album credited to KK so it's not a very good album and probably why KK didn't threaten to sue Jnr's old band :)

Black Centipede - Pig Destroyer

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Originally the US got a bonus track (The Green Manalishi with The Two Pronged Crown) because you lot were all too sensitive to have an album titled Killing Machine :) Interestingly enough other then The Green Manalishi which is a Fleetwood Mac cover, there is five out of ten songs on the album credited to KK so it's not a very good album and probably why KK didn't threaten to sue Jnr's old band :)

Black Centipede - Pig Destroyer
Haha. I didn't know that was a Mac cover.

Black Label - Lamb Of God

Yeah I just know a few songs from the radio. I've been getting lots of posting errors lately. Anyone else?

Yeah I'd been getting them on and off for the past few weeks. Either posts not posting, or the page not responding. It hasn't been frequent enough for me to get shitty with but it's been happening

Hollywood Black - Dio