SNG

No way! Exactly! The mate used to have to get up into the silos, the bins, the hoppers, anywhere that needed cleaning. Thankfully it was a job that only happened every 6 months or so, but it was full chem suit, masks, gloves and boots because of how dangerous that dust can be.

The Sun Also Rises - White Wizzard

I don't really know, comparing AU wages to US wages is difficult for many reasons, including tax and how the dollar fares. For what is essentially unskilled labour, train on the job no certificates it wasn't bad, but at the time my old man was getting paid three times as much to sit in a power station control room and make electricity.

My Last Sunrise - Demons And Wizards

He did his apprenticeship as a motor mechanic but never spent a day as one. He went into electronics and really never looked back. As much as my bro and I liked pinball machine repairs Dad hated it and couldn't get out quick enough. How the hell he actually got into making training videos is beyond me but that was probably the next best job he had (for me anyway) :)

Rise And Fall - Helloween

^ Wonder what will happen to those guys after the recent shitfight.

The Sun Wont Rise In Hell - Iron Savior
Fantastic question. The whole controversy is unsavory and has put me off Gloryhammer and Alestorm which is a shame because they are good tunes to listen to during the summer when I spend my afternoons getting drunk and floating around the pool.

The Rise of Chaos - Accept

Fantastic question. The whole controversy is unsavory and has put me off Gloryhammer and Alestorm which is a shame because they are good tunes to listen to during the summer when I spend my afternoons getting drunk and floating around the pool.

The Rise of Chaos - Accept
What happened?

Signs Of Chaos - Testament...(I don't think I've ever used this)

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
What happened?

Signs Of Chaos - Testament...(I don't think I've ever used this)
It was on social media a few months ago. If I recall correctly the singer for Gloryhammer quit or was fired and on his way out the door decided to publicly release group messages from the band that contained a lot of racist and sexist language.

Chaos of Forms - Revocation

It was on social media a few months ago. If I recall correctly the singer for Gloryhammer quit or was fired and on his way out the door decided to publicly release group messages from the band that contained a lot of racist and sexist language.

Yeah that about sums it up. The release of the private chat was petty, but unsurprising. The entire chat was childish and using it to score hate points against your old band is not exactly a glory moment. I didn't actually read the comments as posted but I did read the stories following. I don't condone their behaviour but at the same time it doesn't make me less interested in the music. Like John from Iced Earth etc, I wont stop listening to them, maybe I wont be as keen to give them money in the future, but if they keep the music and the BS separate I can generally ignore the BS.

Addicted To The Smell Of Death - Onslaught

Chaos of Forms - Revocation
Oh no kidding. I hadn't heard that one somehow. I'm surprised they don't have groups of people chasing them with pitchforks lol.

Death Or Glory - Iron Maiden

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
It didn't hit the news sites, not sure why the likes of Blabber didn't pick it up and run with it, but Metal Injection did a small piece on it and that was it. it's been spoken about more on forums than in the media. Chris has made an apology and taken full blame, which he didn't really need to do because it wasn't only him involved, but like all apologies it's just words on a page.

Highland Glory (The Eternal Fight) - Running Wild