SNG

Yeah that about sums it up. The release of the private chat was petty, but unsurprising. The entire chat was childish and using it to score hate points against your old band is not exactly a glory moment. I didn't actually read the comments as posted but I did read the stories following. I don't condone their behaviour but at the same time it doesn't make me less interested in the music. Like John from Iced Earth etc, I wont stop listening to them, maybe I wont be as keen to give them money in the future, but if they keep the music and the BS separate I can generally ignore the BS.

Addicted To The Smell Of Death - Onslaught

I used to be a huge Iced Earth fan but have found myself listening to them less and less over the years. After January 6 and the attempted insurrection at the nations capital I am done with anything Jon Schaffer is involved with. Fuck that guy and the rest of the traitors that wanted to overturn a democratic election to keep a tyrant in power.

No Guts, No Glory - Exhumed

I'm less invested in what Jon did because it wasn't my country, but I don't automatically hate the music he helped make years before because of what he did. Gloryhammer will be the same. How much today's mistake will have a bearing on tomorrow's purchases I don't know yet, although I guess it wont matter with Jon, he wont be making anything any time soon, Gloryhammer are likely to have a new album out eventually.

Glory Alone - Assaulter

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I used to be a huge Iced Earth fan but have found myself listening to them less and less over the years. After January 6 and the attempted insurrection at the nations capital I am done with anything Jon Schaffer is involved with. Fuck that guy and the rest of the traitors that wanted to overturn a democratic election to keep a tyrant in power.

No Guts, No Glory - Exhumed
:headbang: I honestly never really heard much by them. But I agree. Fuck all of them.

One Shot At Glory - Judas Priest