SNG

But you knew it was Seinfeld!

Seinfeld has been on here and has been on heavy rotation since it first debut but it's no where near as big here as America. We knew shit like the Soup Nazi and the big dude sliding in through the door, but there are very few people here that can quote Seinfeld like it seems all of America can.

The Suffering - A Question of Heaven - Iced Earth

Yeah I wouldn't know what his apartment looked like against anyone one else. I watched the show, might have seen all the episodes, but didn't pay that much attention to the surrounds.

Fear Pain Chaos Suffering - Sepultura

Deadly Bytes - Krossfyre

Seinfeld has been on here and has been on heavy rotation since it first debut but it's no where near as big here as America. We knew shit like the Soup Nazi and the big dude sliding in through the door, but there are very few people here that can quote Seinfeld like it seems all of America can.

I didn't watch seinfeld during the original run. I remember in high school history class the teacher and all the students were talking about the final episodes and the teacher used one of the catchphrases and everyone laughed but me. The teacher called me out and I had to tell them I had never seen the show and based on their reaction you think I had just insulted their mothers, haha. Eventually, years later, maybe during college or after college I caught up with the show during reruns. Classic show and hilarious for that time period, a lot of the jokes and situations are dated today. I wonder if it has more appeals to people with urban life experience.

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Sienfeld's humour just doesn't relate well to this country, even his stand up shows suffered from very low audience numbers and his tv interviews pretty much all tanked. He did make some very poorly aimed jokes at the expense of Australia trying to be funny but completely misread his audience, however most of that happened after the series was a success in the US. The show did have it's fans here, but it's really no different to many of our sitcoms that would never make it in America, most don't even get a chance, but it's just the way TV is, not everything is a winner everywhere.

Love At First Bite - Roadkill

Reactions: redfly
It's like the Friends cafe, I've seen it, but I'd have to have a reminder that it's what I'm looking at.

Bite Back - Wraith
Lol, they have a friends set too. These are Lego "ideas" which are made by regular people and then have to get 10 thousand votes for support and then go through voting by Lego. I will not be picking up the Friends set lol.

Cast The First Stone - Slayer

Reactions: Slammed
Deadly Bytes - Krossfyre

I didn't watch seinfeld during the original run. I remember in high school history class the teacher and all the students were talking about the final episodes and the teacher used one of the catchphrases and everyone laughed but me. The teacher called me out and I had to tell them I had never seen the show and based on their reaction you think I had just insulted their mothers, haha. Eventually, years later, maybe during college or after college I caught up with the show during reruns. Classic show and hilarious for that time period, a lot of the jokes and situations are dated today. I wonder if it has more appeals to people with urban life experience.
Yeah I'm not sure I saw it during it's original run. I didn't start until it went into reruns. Maybe it was still going.

Reactions: Slammed