SNG

Lol, they have a friends set too. These are Lego "ideas" which are made by regular people and then have to get 10 thousand votes for support and then go through voting by Lego. I will not be picking up the Friends set lol.

I'm not surprised, we have a fucking hardware store lego set here, it's only a building because they couldn't afford the entire trademark, but it's a branded store with trucks and outdoor furniture.

So we are in agreement that Seinfeld sucks? :)

I'm A First Round Draft Choice - D.R.I.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I watched a show with the woman, can't think of her name, it was probably a b grade sitcom but it did have funny moments. I think Old man Stiller (Ben's dad, can't remember his name) has done some really good stuff, but I don't really know any one else in the show or what they have done outside the show.

At First Light - Bolt Thrower

Oh yeah umm. shit I'm coming up blank on her name lol. Elaine on Seinfeld? She had a show called VIP. But I never saw it. I think it got good reviews. She may have another one as well. I don't think the others have done much. I think Kramer is blacklisted because he said my pals a bunch in one of his stand up routines. I didn't even know he did stand up. I don't remember if it was a rant or a bit. But I think he's done.
Yeah Jerry Stiller was funny.

The First Noble Truth - Shadows Fall

Yeah I never watched that VIP show either, it got good reviews but I'm not really into political dramas, get enough of that shit on the news each day! We are all just one public rant away from being cancelled :)
It's a pity Jerry's humour and talent didn't slip down to his son :)

First Avenue - ELF

Nah, to me Ben's always been a bit childish and immature, (cause I'm so mature and adultish and I can pick the opposite :p ). I've seen him in a lot of things but never really liked anything he did solo, to me he needed other members of the "Frat Pack" to make his performance better.

I wasn't away of any censorship here, but it's quite common on forums like this so I'm not surprised. I pretty much figured where you were headed with the statement even if I didn't know what you typed it :)

The First One - Wizard

I like a bunch of his stuff and not so much other stuff. Overall I probably like him more than I don't.

Haha, yeah I guess I've never had it come up before. In 17 years(Holy shit). Pretty good lol. I'm not surprised either. Just didn't know it was there. Pretty funny what it got replaced with.

Head First - Overkill

I prefer his mates like Owen Wilson, Luke WIlson and Vince Vaungh, although it's been a long time since I've seen any of them in anything.

Given some of the things said in other parts of the forum I'm surprised there is any censorship at all. One of the forums I used to use had a zero swearing policy, they'd replace fuck with flap and cunt with friend :)

First Kill - Amon Amarth

First Blood - Evile

It took me longer than I want to admit to realize this song is a tribute to Rambo. :lol:

I always enjoyed the antics of George, Kramer, and Newman more than Jerry on Seinfeld. George's parents are hilarious...especially since my in-laws remind me of them when they fight! :lol: VIP was hilarious, I recommend it.

Kramer (Michael Richards) is done like Redfly said. Shortly after it happened he appeared on a late night show trying to apologize and recover, and even Jerry Seinfeld showed up to lend support, but he has not recovered. He was hilarious in the movie UHF that Weird Al made in the 1980s.

Ben was hilarious as a crazed fitness camp counselor in the movie Heavyweights from the 90s.

Given some of the things said in other parts of the forum I'm surprised there is any censorship at all. One of the forums I used to use had a zero swearing policy, they'd replace fuck with flap and cunt with friend

So back in the 90s Comedy Central used to show Blazing Saddles which is filled with profanity and racist jokes. They edited out all the objectionable words by replacing them with the sound of a horse neighing. I wish it was an official edit available for purchase because I found it hilarious. All the implication was still there and as a teenager I laughed my ass off at that version.

I prefer his mates like Owen Wilson, Luke WIlson and Vince Vaungh, although it's been a long time since I've seen any of them in anything.

Given some of the things said in other parts of the forum I'm surprised there is any censorship at all. One of the forums I used to use had a zero swearing policy, they'd replace fuck with flap and cunt with friend :)

First Kill - Amon Amarth

I like Vince and Owen a lot. Luke, I guess I can leave or take. He's funny but doesn't have much of an impact for me.
Lol, zero swearing. Where's the fun in that?

First Blood - Evile

It took me longer than I want to admit to realize this song is a tribute to Rambo. :lol:

I always enjoyed the antics of George, Kramer, and Newman more than Jerry on Seinfeld. George's parents are hilarious...especially since my in-laws remind me of them when they fight! :lol: VIP was hilarious, I recommend it.

Kramer (Michael Richards) is done like Redfly said. Shortly after it happened he appeared on a late night show trying to apologize and recover, and even Jerry Seinfeld showed up to lend support, but he has not recovered. He was hilarious in the movie UHF that Weird Al made in the 1980s.

Ben was hilarious as a crazed fitness camp counselor in the movie Heavyweights from the 90s.

So back in the 90s Comedy Central used to show Blazing Saddles which is filled with profanity and racist jokes. They edited out all the objectionable words by replacing them with the sound of a horse neighing. I wish it was an official edit available for purchase because I found it hilarious. All the implication was still there and as a teenager I laughed my ass off at that version.

I've never seen Heavyweights. I'm not sure I've heard of it. I'll have to look for it. I used to love The Ben Stiller Show way back in the day. I'll have to give VIP a shot also.

Isn't it funny when movies are like that? There's a scene on Saving Silverman that has line that is way funnier censored than not. Jack Black has a line talking about Amanda Peet. He says something like Juicy succulent peeeeach. the way he says it is great. Then I watched my dvd. Not as funny.

You Ain't The First - GNR

Although I have seen him in heaps more all I remember Ben Stiller for is Zoolander and I wanted to throw a brick through the TV when I saw that.

Blazing Saddles is a fucking classic! As was pretty much everything Mel Brooks touched. When I was working night shift I'd get up at 10PM and my wife would go to bed with Blazing Saddles or Spaceballs at least once a week. I loved him playing the Rabbi in Robin Hood Men In Tights. The fact that so much of his stuff now gets censored is really sad.

At Dawns First Light - Amon Amarth

Although I have seen him in heaps more all I remember Ben Stiller for is Zoolander and I wanted to throw a brick through the TV when I saw that.

Blazing Saddles is a fucking classic! As was pretty much everything Mel Brooks touched. When I was working night shift I'd get up at 10PM and my wife would go to bed with Blazing Saddles or Spaceballs at least once a week. I loved him playing the Rabbi in Robin Hood Men In Tights. The fact that so much of his stuff now gets censored is really sad.

At Dawns First Light - Amon Amarth
Yeah I get that. I used to like Zoolander or at least thought I did. But I watched it last week and I really didn't care for it. I had to force myself to finish it. I still love Dodgeball though.

I read the HBO has put up a bunch of racial language warnings at the beginning of Blazing Saddles now. Smh.

All I could Bleed - Testament

Yeah Dodgeball wasn't bad, but it struggled here because we never really had dodge ball here in OZ, we knew what it was but we played a different version of it called Poison Ball. We used basketballs and there was not catching, it was all about avoiding and we used to do it on asphalt not in halls. Most schools stopped it though because there was too many injuries from fights and from unofficial balls being used. Fucking baseballs and cricket balls fucking hurt!!

Sadly I'm not surprised, one upon a time the only warning needed was be careful not to wet yourself laughing, now we need to be alerted so we can be offended!!

I Am The Monster - ElvenKing

We used to prefer a game called British Bulldogs at my school, but it was banned because too many kids ended up in hospital. It was kind of like football but there was not safety gear and there was no ball, the only way to win was be the last one standing.

I don't know if the PC crowd will ever lets us go back.

Der Turssons Dottrar I Vange - Falconer