SNG

Man I miss these guys. Do you know what's going on with Sanctuary? I know they talked about doing an album with the guy they toured with after Dane died. but then the pandemic happened.

There's No Tomorrow - Overkill
Well I know last year they were auditioning for a second guitarist as that guy Joey Concepcion who I follow only did those live dates a couple of years ago.As for the Witherfall vocalist, I believe he is still with them and I’m guessing the new album must be done by now but shrouded in secrecy.

Remembering Tomorrow - Crumbsuckers

Well I know last year they were auditioning for a second guitarist as that guy Joey Concepcion who I follow only did those live dates a couple of years ago.As for the Witherfall vocalist, I believe he is still with them and I’m guessing the new album must be done by now but shrouded in secrecy.

Remembering Tomorrow - Crumbsuckers
Nice! I'm glad it's most likely still happening. It'd be great if Concepcion stayed. Do you know why the other guitarist isn't there? I know it won't be the same without Dane, but the band is good. I'll definitely give them a chance.

Your Tomorrow - Corrosion Of Conformity

Nice! I'm glad it's most likely still happening. It'd be great if Concepcion stayed. Do you know why the other guitarist isn't there? I know it won't be the same without Dane, but the band is good. I'll definitely give them a chance.
No idea or just plain can’t remember why the other guitarist left,probably just the usual you know the River ran it’s course!

Your Tomorrow - Corrosion Of Conformity

Forgotten Memories - Evil Invaders