SNG

Stop changing the bloody song when I get used to it :p

Memories - Black Majesty
You started it! :p

Shit.. I got nothing lol :tickled:

Oh! So every so often I check Amazon for Tantara. If you recall last time I had no luck and Neptune burned it for me (thanks Neptune!) I checked again last night and they have Some Of Forces. It is on it's way! I really like it so even though I have it burned and in my Itunes I want to give them some dough. I hope next time I check they have the one before it. :headbang:

Last edited:

Oh! So every so often I check Amazon for Tantara. If you recall last time I had no luck and Neptune burned it for me (thanks Neptune!) I checked again last night and they have Some Of Forces. It is on it's way! I really like it so even though I have it burned and in my Itunes I want to give them some dough. I hope next time I check they have the one before it. :headbang:

https://shop.indierecordings.no/products/tantara-based-on-evil-cd
Negligible Souls - Tantara

Reactions: Slammed and redfly
Last edited:
Reactions: Neptune and Slammed