Snooty Fox Wakefield Sat 15th Oct....

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
powermetalnight8gy.jpg

If you're in Yorkshire or nearby try and make this one, should be a lot of fun :headbang:

it should be fine, i'll have to let you know later in the week as 3 friends might be coming if they can get their asses outta hull :/.
will let you know probs weds night or thurs if lifts available :)

Dream Thief said:
Yeah, I'll have a word with Mike. I know he's going but not sure how he's getting back to Leeds.

I'm sure he would appreciate that. I'll see what he says....that's if it's okay of course:D

Yes I would indeed, but if they aint avaliable, ill be kipping at your house Andy! :p

if thats ok of corpse! :D

Well, that was one hell of a night. Three excellent bands, great performances, plenty of beer and fine company.

Fallen Skies - Now these guys are going places, trust me! Awesome songs and a great display. Covers of Helloween's Sole Survivor and Hammerfall's Hearts On Fire went down a treat as well. Fallen Skies combined brilliant melodies with some blazing guitars and incredible vocals and their enthusiasm was there for all to see. Great stuff!!

Conquest Of Steel - Never cease to amaze me. They are metal to the core and damn proud of it. It was another great set tonight too with the favourites pleasing a packed crowd and I can't remember when I've seen so many heads banging at once in the Snooty Fox. The performance from Conquest is always top notch and this was no exception. Horns raised in appreciation!!

Intense - Hearing the new tracks again was just one of the highlights of this magnificent set. Let me just say that their new album is gonna be huge! Even despite the average sound on the night Intense sounded brilliant and top marks to Nick who was very ill that same morning but showed true steel by playing superbly and the rest of the guys were as impressive as ever. As the set went on the crowds enthusiasm grew even further and it was a brilliant way to end the best night I can remember at the Snooty Fox. Awesome show!! Oh, by the way, cheers for the beer Sean!:headbang:

So, it was a bloody brilliant night and I'm sure there will be many more nights just like it at the Snooty in the coming months!

Twas indeed a superb night well attended and everyone had a good time too..
We had a terrible sound though and no vocal monitors which always causes a problem but hey, it was still very cool and the headbanging through our set was superb particularly after the sing along section in War of Angels :headbang:

Squall2040, you never came over to get Neil to sign your booklet mate... don't be shy, make sure you come and grab him at Norwich...

No worries on the beer Andy, a pleasure mate and thanks for the great comments again

Was a great gig indeed. Was loving the extra long set! :D
I forgot my cd booklet!, left it in the car by mistake and parked miles away :cry:.
I'll try my best n get 2 the Weston show aswell, but its 3 days after Dream Theater so I might be a lil low on cash for petrol etc.
All 3 bands yesterday were ace! :)
Well done to Nick for playing with Flu! :headbang: and well done 2 intense as a whole for such a kickass show :headbang:
p.s. cheers for the set list Nick, 1st set list ive ever got.. lol (never normally go to front for gigs)

Heh... I felt like the living dead all day - I don't think I've ever played that half-cut before, and I wasn't even drinking! Still, the crowd got me through it - seeing a bunch of maniacs expend so much sweat and energy, I couldn't really do anything else but go for it and then collapse at the end :D

p.s. cheers for the set list Nick

No problem mate :)