So 90% of the new DT album leaked

I need to get Jill to look into some beer sponsoring us...like Jager bands. I would love to be a Heine band or something like that...heh.

If we're gonna go for a beer sponsorship, let's aim high. i.e. Hoegaarden or Guinness. But, not the Guinness that we have here in the states. I'm talking real Guinness from Ireland... that comes with a real Irish guy to poor it.

:danceboy:

Hehe thanks for the disclaimer, April :p

Gabe: when you want Hoegaarden, get a sponsorship from Anheuser-Busch InBev (their mother company) instead :p Then everyone can pick their favourite from their assortment of beers :p There's enough to pick from :p

Also, I'll take this post to recommend some (heavier) beers to you guys, you should try:
Gulden Draak (Golden Dragon) from Belgium, which has been my personal favorite beer for a few years now.

Koningshoeve Triple Trappist, similar to Gulden Draak, brewn in a dutch brewery.

And last but not least, a beer I found out about when I went out drinking in Oklahoma City. I had already had a few and told the guy waiting on us to 'surprise me'. He went to the bar, talked to the bartender, who pulled a box out from under the bar. The box was transported to my table, opened by the waiter, and poured out into a glass for me. All the while I was thinking I was fucked, cos he prolly pulled one of their most expensive beers out on me and he did all this with the biggest smile on his face ever. It turned out that the beer was 12 dollars/bottle and I got to keep the box and the bottlecap! 12 Dollars might seem expensive, but it was well worth it, and I happily went back to that bar several times and drank many more of the bottles.

The beer I'm talking about is Fuller's Vintage Ale 2006. The Fuller's Brewery in London brews 100.000 bottles each year, each bottle individually labelled and numbered. The bar I went to only gets 100 bottles each year, and I drank about 20% worth of their entire stock last year in the summer :p Definitely worth a shot if you can find some in a bar near you :)

Thanks for the recommendations on the brew. I'm actually from Missouri, so the Anheuser-Busch/InBev thing hits pretty close to home...

I'll have to try Fuller's sometime. Honestly though, I rarely drink anything in NYC (other than water... bartenders hate me) - way too expensive.

Thanks again.