So at 6 am I have surgery.

Dude, be careful with the Vicodin. It's not so much a pain reliever as it is a narcotic...it just knocks you out so even if you DO feel something, you're so asleep you won't even remember it. Just make sure you eat something with the vicodin and don't take it on an empty stomach...or else you WILL have to take the suppositories, lol. Good luck dude!!!

I've had it before, but in 5 mg pills.

Ok then you're cool. Don't worry, mang! You'll be fine! Just think of those big-tittied nurses leaning over your face as they operate on your ear. Those big melons are gonna be all over your face!!!! LMAO!!!! :headbang:

I know being gassed out and under the knife is a scary thought. It's better than being awake though! It'll all be over and done with the next time you come around here and we'll all be thinking about you and awaiting your glorious return.

Yeah dude, I had oral surgery one time and they kept me awake. The worst part was I could see what the dude was doing in the reflection of his glasses. It's much better to be knocked out. Plus, right before you pass out, it's kinda like being drunk. It's not a bad feeling. And then the next thing you know, you're waking up. You'll be fine.

UR28134-std.jpg

GET WELL SOON!
:)

The Lumberjack Song from "Monty Python's Flying Circus"
Continued from Petshop, Barber, or a variety of other Python sketches....

I never wanted to do this job in the first place!
I... I wanted to be...

A LUMBERJACK!

(piano vamp)

Leaping from tree to tree! As they float down the mighty rivers of
British Columbia! With my best girl by my side!
The Larch!
The Pine!
The Giant Redwood tree!
The Sequoia!
The Little Whopping Rule Tree!
We'd sing! Sing! Sing!

Oh, I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day.

CHORUS: He's a lumberjack, and he's okay,
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch,
I go to the lava-try.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.

Mounties: He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch,
He goes to the lava-try.
On Wednesdays 'e goes shoppin'
And has buttered scones for tea.

CHORUS

I cut down trees, I skip and jump,
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing,
And hang around in bars.

Mounties: He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps,
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing
And hangs around.... In bars???????

CHORUS

I chop down trees, I wear high heels,
Suspendies and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear papa.

Mounties: He cuts down trees, he wears high heels
Suspendies?? and a .... a Bra????
(spoken, raggedly) What's this? Wants to be a *girlie*? Oh, My!
And I thought you were so rugged! Poofter!

CHORUS

All: He's a lumberjack, and he's okaaaaaaayyy..... (BONG)

Sound Cue: The Liberty Bell March, by John Phillip Sousa.
-or-
===============================================================================

Dear Sir,
I wish to complain on the stronglyest possible terms about the previous
entry in this file about the lumberjack who wears womens' clothes. Some of
my best friends are lumberjacks, and only a FEW of them are transvestites.

Yours faithfully,
Brigadier Sir Charles Arthur Strong, Mrs.

P.S. I have never kissed the editor of the radio times.

surgery always sucks but missing school/work + get well/better cards and gifts rule. then again the only surgery i had was a hernia when i was 9 so i got tons of stuffed animals. i dunno if you'll be able to beat the ammount i got.

surgery always sucks but missing school/work + get well/better cards and gifts rule. then again the only surgery i had was a hernia when i was 9 so i got tons of stuffed animals. i dunno if you'll be able to beat the ammount i got.
yeah when i was nine or ten i was in the hospital for two weeks because of some sinus crap and i got all this good shit. i also watched happy gilmore five times a day for 2 weeks. literally

Dude, be careful with the Vicodin. It's not so much a pain reliever as it is a narcotic...it just knocks you out so even if you DO feel something, you're so asleep you won't even remember it. Just make sure you eat something with the vicodin and don't take it on an empty stomach...or else you WILL have to take the suppositories, lol. Good luck dude!!!
i just took one 10 minutes ago. it makes you more drowsy than just knocking you out. morphene is the stuff that will knock you out.

I slept a total of about 25 hours, with spurts of awake time to open my ups package and assemble my hard drive case, talk to Samantha, and then pass out in mid conversation in my chair, somehow make to to bed, and sleep through the night.