So at 6 am I have surgery.

Captain Beard

No longer active
Sep 6, 2001
They're finally getting around to fixing my ear and are putting me out of work for two weeks. The full brunt of what's going to happen just hit me. I'm going to lay on a table, be gassed, and have my ear sliced at, and then be in pain for days... Shit. :(

Awww... At least you'll be gassed for the whole day tommorrow!

I'm not deaf you asshole, my hearing is absolutely normal save sensitivity in the range of most woman and baby screeches (I'm not joking.)

You'll be fine, guy. They went to school for 8 years for this kinda shit.

:)

They're finally getting around to fixing my ear and are putting me out of work for two weeks. The full brunt of what's going to happen just hit me. I'm going to lay on a table, be gassed, and have my ear sliced at, and then be in pain for days... Shit. :(

NL, you'll have pain killers, the pain will not be that bad... and you'll have 2 weeks to lay down, watch movies, and enjoy your rest :)
Don't worry too much! you'll be fine! :)
*hugs*

NL, you'll have pain killers, the pain will not be that bad... and you'll have 2 weeks to lay down, watch movies, and enjoy your rest :)
Don't worry too much! you'll be fine! :)
*hugs*

I have Vicodin 7.5MG :D

and Phenergan suppositories for vomiting... Not taking those.

Dude, be careful with the Vicodin. It's not so much a pain reliever as it is a narcotic...it just knocks you out so even if you DO feel something, you're so asleep you won't even remember it. Just make sure you eat something with the vicodin and don't take it on an empty stomach...or else you WILL have to take the suppositories, lol. Good luck dude!!!