So guys for the tour coming up what do you guys hope to hear the most?

Not sure dropping The Trooper, Number of the Beast and Run to the Hills counts as "losing your balls"...

still,they have played Hallowed,Fear,23:58,Iron Maiden and The Evil that Men Do I believe. so yeah,they lost their balls pretty much. never seen or heard live those before...

The poll is on the website. I'm sorry to say that and I hate to complain, but there's not much choice, really. You can have The Legacy+hits, TNO+hits or the hits+more hits. Pretty much what they've been playing for the past I don't even remember how many years, you can just slightly shift the emphasis towards new hits, old hits or the even older hits. The new songs listed in the set-list C are almost exactly what I "predicted": DNR, Formation, 3 Days, Demonic, DFG, MTMTE and True Believer.

Now, if there were more options, like PWYP+hits, Souls+hits, Ritual+hits etc. that would be something. Anyway, I'm predicting the 3rd option will get the most votes, as it mixes stuff up just a little bit. Still, not a single surprise. Ok, you can count First Strike as something a little unexpected.

I'd like to add that I really appreciate the idea of letting the fans choose! It's very nice of the band and it's obvious they want the tour to be something special. I just hope the next time there will be MUCH more real choice.

Have a cool tour, Testament and enjoy your show every board member who's going!

I was let down also maybe they will change the set around as the tour goes that woulkd rock I really want to hear more off the Gathering and Low along with The Formation.But I voted for c because there are some songs on it that I would really love to hear like DFG,The new tunes and a couple others.

I love this idea, but I think this system is way too easy to abuse. I'm pretty sure its too easy to vote multiple times. My friend thinks someone is cheating to get Setlist B for Edmonton, and he's probably right.

Too bad there wasn't a way to just have each person get one vote for their city. Period.

This morning it was Set C with 39%, Set A 35%, and B had 20%. Now B is around 50%.

I confess I have voted more than once, as it seems to be the only way to monitor the voting results. But I have spread my votes around when I've done this, to be fair.

Also, The New Order, Trial by Fire, Into the Pit, Disicples of the Watch, and The Burning Times.

No doubt. I didn't list them because your post, which Levi referred to said "The New Order + hits" and he asked about the "hits".
As for The Burning Times- it's the second most played track off Demonic, but I doubt it will make the hits list if a whole album is to be played apart from the hits.

I love this idea, but I think this system is way too easy to abuse. I'm pretty sure its too easy to vote multiple times. My friend thinks someone is cheating to get Setlist B for Edmonton, and he's probably right.

Too bad there wasn't a way to just have each person get one vote for their city. Period.

This morning it was Set C with 39%, Set A 35%, and B had 20%. Now B is around 50%.

I confess I have voted more than once, as it seems to be the only way to monitor the voting results. But I have spread my votes around when I've done this, to be fair.

I think your right bro last night C had over 49 percent of the votes now its down to 20 and now B is well over 50% something seems funny.