SO I AM BACK AND NOT BACK but THERE IS BAD NEWS

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
Today is my first day back at work since before Christmas, but I'm still technically on vacation because I stayed at a hotel last night and will be there again tonight (COOL SOCKS girl is in town for a couple of days and we are getting away from TARD ROOMMATE

tweedlejeff.jpg

and company).

I came into work today because we are finally getting our new, unsucky computers sometime this afternoon!...and found that my old computer wouldn't even start up. If it had lasted ONE MORE workday I could've had all my data transferred to the new one...so fuck. I'm chilling at my boss' computer so I canna post until Monday probably, but oh well.

signed, semi-xfer

I am actually making the effort to be nice to him...giving him a ninth-ish chance, I guess. I think one of his major problems is that he's bipolar, so he's either a lazy slug or a gigantic snappy asshole with nothing in-between. So until (ok, I'll be positive...UNLESS) he screws me over again, he gets the friendly treatment.

Yes, I did! she liked them (or at least pretended she did) and wore them to work where they were postively commented on by the reporter who works at the next desk. she thinks he's weird because he's obsessed with sri lankan food, but I think he's probably pretty neato because he saw a mix I made for her lying on her desk and pronounced it cool.

i am glad she liked the socks. girls arent good at pretending they like clothes if they don't. they will give an excuse and never ever wear them. so yes, i can attest, she LIKED the socks, or else she likes you so much she's willing to lie to herself about said socks.

haha well, you know... at least you have socks to blame instead of your prowess (or possible lack thereof) if that ever happens....