so i did some acid yesterday

cthulufhtagn

Went Out for Smokes 13 Years Ago
Jul 19, 2004
south of washington
didn't really trip though, i was pretty much just high for like 8 hours...we went on a 3-mile hike through the forest to the next town over and had to have a friend come pick us up with her car cuz we were too beat to walk back :tickled:

then we biked to a party and there was some reggae dj and some hilariously wasted girls stumbling around trying to dance, quite entertaining actually. i wish i tripped harder though, i barely got any visuals at all...now i'm just REEEAALLY washed, fuckin spin CYCLE man o_O

Hahahha, well at least you had a good time. sounds like some low-quality acid that's been sitting around for a while (because it makes you feel just like how you described). Go for it again if you liked what you had going...

Cool!

Speaking of which, my friend and partner in crime called me on friday and he goes:

"Hey, I found something we've been searching for"
"Ohh yea?."
"Yea...I uhh....bought 2 vials"
"...dude"
"This county just got a little more interesting"

I did two tabs of plain white blotter a little over a month ago and didn't trip very hard either. However, I'd had it for a couple of months by that point and it had only been kept in the fridge for part of that time, so it may have degraded a bit.

haha, well when i first come to college if somebody had said "hey wanna try some acid" i'd have been like "uhh no. no, not at all." man, this place rules :kickass:

kids kids kids..... if you knew what acid does to your brain (or any other drugs), you would stop doing it right now.

AsModEe said:
kids kids kids..... if you knew what acid does to your brain (or any other drugs), you would stop doing it right now.

:lol: Trust me amigo, I think everyone who has posted in this thread thus far speaking of there acid experiences are aware of the effects of acid on the brain.

that's not being prude, that's giving my health importance and that's why I don't smoke, do drugs, or constantly get drunk.

Being prude is a totally different thing.

8ff7f89128.gif