So I don't have Discouraged Ones yet

Greentea

Dec 13, 2003
Fort Worth, TX
I admit it! I have everything else but for whatever reason have not got this album yet. I'm not big into downloading music much less samples so I've ever heard one minute of it. When I saw them live, which they play 10 songs give or take, I recognized every one of them, so nothing played from this album. Why talk...have to go order this album! I have heard it's good.

Definitely. Although if you were, for some reason, really curious or uncertain, you could get a full song from the official Katatonia page (here). It's a great album. Also, "Deadhouse" was played at least one of the shows in the U.S. tour.

they played deadhouse when I saw em too. they might have played my sweet nurse instead when you saw em. anyhow go get the album.

Great album, I got it only a couple weeks ago myself.

I Break, Deadhouse, Last Resort, Nerve, Saw You Drown and Distrust are all amazing songs, Distrust EVEN HAS A GUITAR SOLO OMG :O

Now I'd just need Dance of December Souls to finish my Kata discography.

Saw You Drown is on it? I have heard that song. I have it on Brave Yesterdays. So I guess that is the EP they made before the album came out? I'm assuming that was also the start of their new progressive sound. I ordered the album yesterday, can't wait to hear it. Funny how that guy mentioned the shirt, I saw a cool one on eBay.

Saw You Drown is on it? I have heard that song. I have it on Brave Yesterdays. So I guess that is the EP they made before the album came out? I'm assuming that was also the start of their new progressive sound. I ordered the album yesterday, can't wait to hear it. Funny how that guy mentioned the shirt, I saw a cool one on eBay.

progressive no but new sound yes. saw you drown and deadhouse are the best tracks on it followed by i break. If you like those you'll like the rest of the cd as well of course.

Discouraged Ones is probably my favorite album released by Katatonia. I love every single song on the album (Deadhouse the most). If anyone was at the Seattle show, I was the guy in the front row clapping like a retard when they said they were going to play Deadhouse. Seriously. I was the only one making any noise haha...