SO I hear It's Pretty Easy to meet AA

m_sutin

rider of the plague!
Oct 20, 2005
i'll be seeing them dec.12th at the opera house and ive been hearing its really easy to meet the band, what do they do after the show? just sign stuff for a while then pack up and leave?

I met Johan Hegg and Oli at the merch table...in which they were sold out of merch :/ But they are cool as hell to talk to. Very nice huge vikings ;)

They never came out to the merchandise table at the San Francisco show. I didn't see them after they left the stage.

m_sutin said:
i'll be seeing them dec.12th at the opera house and ive been hearing its really easy to meet the band, what do they do after the show? just sign stuff for a while then pack up and leave?

i think it depends on where they're heading to next... and how much time they have...

Meeting them is not hard you just gotta be in the right place at the right time. I was at the SF show did an interview with them then went out for a breath of cool air while COB were playing and got to chat with them as they were packing up. I am still sorry if I embarrassed them with my last interview question unfortunately my interview and our show review will not be posted until next week due to some site reconstruction you are all welcome to check it out later at www.raginpit.com.

lol you will have to wait until next monday to find out unless my bro gets his shit together sooner and plugs all the old articles in faster than what he told me

LOL no he is not lazy just has his damn fingers in to many places at once on the keyboard LMAO. I guess I will be working on some local interviews next feel free to check out any of my previous reviews and interviews that are already posted. My name is Stacey Southworth (and yes I am a girl) you will see a list of all of our writers work at the top of the home page. Also feel free to come into our forum and talk all the shit you want. Other than that it has been a long day at work barely got off at 9pm so it is off to bed for me until next time \M/.

Alot of metal bands are easy as hell to meet. I met Pete Tatgren (Hypocrisy) at the bar, met Nergal (Behemoth) and bought my tshirt from him at the merch stand, met Anders (In Flames), Jesper (In Flames) and Speed (Soilwork) just standing around outside the venue. Met Byron (SYL) outside the venue loading their bus. Sat on the steps outside the venue after everyone left and met Devin Townsend coming down the stairs. Had the chance to meet Dani and James (Cradle of Filth) but my girl was sick so she was more important. Stood about 10 feet from King Diamond as he was rushed out to a car after a the show because he came down with the flu. GODDAMN THE FLU!! I couldve met him! Met all these guys at smaller venues though. Nowhere to run lol. Metal guys arent that hard to meet.

blakmetalemp said:
Alot of metal bands are easy as hell to meet. I met Pete Tatgren (Hypocrisy) at the bar, met Nergal (Behemoth) and bought my tshirt from him at the merch stand, met Anders (In Flames), Jesper (In Flames) and Speed (Soilwork) just standing around outside the venue. Met Byron (SYL) outside the venue loading their bus. Sat on the steps outside the venue after everyone left and met Devin Townsend coming down the stairs. Had the chance to meet Dani and James (Cradle of Filth) but my girl was sick so she was more important. Stood about 10 feet from King Diamond as he was rushed out to a car after a the show because he came down with the flu. GODDAMN THE FLU!! I couldve met him! Met all these guys at smaller venues though. Nowhere to run lol. Metal guys arent that hard to meet.

I met one of the guys from The Seatle Seven and one of the hooties from THe Blowfish.

$HaMbLeZz said:
was his name Jeffrey Lebowski?

Let me explain something to you; I am not Mr. Lebowski. You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

I dropped off the money exactly as per - look... man, I've got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light, and - y'know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, y'know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, y'know, given the nature of all this new shit, y'know, this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple... uh, y'know?