So i just got the album too..

well, I still don't have the album, but I got informed from a man who got it two days ago that the production is terrible, which would mean that he got the non-remastered version. now I'm in fear what I will get. why don't they just take the non remastered album back from the market... (yeah, it shows that I'm a market/ing genious, yuppy by birth. :rolleyes: )

Tee - I think there is only one version, many people are just overwhelmed by the fact that it's new Nevermore that they just pass it off as great production.

And on a side note, I sincerely hope there isn't a new fucking thread for everytime someone buys the album, that would be fucking retarded.

retarded penguin said:
Tee - I think there is only one version, many people are just overwhelmed by the fact that it's new Nevermore that they just pass it off as great production.

And on a side note, I sincerely hope there isn't a new fucking thread for everytime someone buys the album, that would be fucking retarded.

I didn't say the production was great, i said it was better, and no i'm not one of those people that says production is great just because the band is great. Example: Darkane - Insanity: Excellent band, shitty fuckin' production.