So i just watched Saw..

i just watched it too. and i agree whole heartedly. it was nice and morbid though! pewr danny glover...pewr PEWR danny glover...oh but he'll be back :p

It was cool but it could have been more gory and morbid. It was missing something I can not pin point, better than those Scream,Urban Legend type movies that come out often.

I've seen saw and it was one of the most semi-boring movies I've seen in a long time. It just didn't drag me into it or make me feel truly scared. The ending could just be to blame but, who knows.

The movie was solid up until the ridiculous ending. There is no way in hell that that guy could have stayed still that long. What was a thriller turned into a comedy in the last 3 minutes. Disappointing.

DavE

Poison God said:
The movie was solid up until the ridiculous ending. There is no way in hell that that guy could have stayed still that long. What was a thriller turned into a comedy in the last 3 minutes. Disappointing.

DavE

Um, well most movies usually have some unreal stuff in them, making them unique.

***spoiler***

I don't see how he couldnt stay still for that long, if I tried my best I would probably make it.
Oh, and don't post spoilers without warning first, dude. ;)

The more I think about it, the more retarded the movie was. It's probably the fact that it was made out to look like it was gonna be WAY more twisted than it was that actually bothers me the most. It was really just fucken goofy. It DID keep me entertained while I was watching it, wich is ALOT more than I can say for most movies, but it left me damned disapointed in the end.

I'll tell you what though. If i was in the doctors place with the wife and kids lives being on a deadline and all, I would have killed that kid with a quickness.

Dammit, Sentient said it was good so it's on the way from Netflix. Guess i'll see for myself.

Cause i liked the Village and i know a few of you hated it.

hah i liked the Village too but i hated William Hurt in it...gah bad acting!
i loved Saw! some of Carey Elwes's acting was really meh but it threw me for a loop and i dug it! nice and grim!
id take WDs advice Steph..he seems to know his movies! :)

Robin_Hood_Men_In_Tights-front.jpg

I finally saw this movie and OH MY GOD!!! That has to be the best suspense thriller I've ever seen. I don't know what you guys are talking about. They didn't want to tie the ending to anything, that way noone would be able to guess who the killer was. This movie fuckin rocks!!!

Karmic said:
Um, well most movies usually have some unreal stuff in them, making them unique.

***spoiler***

I don't see how he couldnt stay still for that long, if I tried my best I would probably make it.
Oh, and don't post spoilers without warning first, dude. ;)

Dude, even if I overdosed on Nyquil I wouldn't be able to be that still for that long. That was utterly ridiculous. Also, I didn't post a spoiler because this movie's ending is so ridiculous and poor that I don't think I'd be spoiling anything...rather I'd be saving people's time and money in helping them not go see it!

What's worse is that a sequel is in the pipeline supposedly.