Terminator Salvation

Jul 14, 2002
Stratford, CT
Visit site
OK, just got back from seeing it and...

It was good, not oh my god great! McG confirmed for me that he is a shitty director.

He did a decent job but really sucked the life and drama out of a lot of the story elements. Having read the book before hand I was curious to see how he would handle certain elements, and he basically just ignored them. LOL

he also altered the ending, which ending up being a bit cheesy and reminded me of the Tin Man from the wizard of oz for some reason.

Overall, a good time and worth seeing but Star Trek kicked it's ass.

What do YOU think of the film?

Not a fan of the series, Probably won't bother seeing this one.

MORE STAR TREK THOUGH.

The trailer for T4 was the best thing about seeing "Angels & Demons" a few days ago... I'm slightly aroused.

Haven't yet seen Star Trek... something just tells me that I'm not gonna like it. The Onion summarized my fears pretty well.

I dunno. I might see it considering that the stupid sequel to Night at the Museum is the only other movie that came out this week. Who knows. After all it is Christian Bale. Hmmm.

kind of a let down, it could of been so much better, it's pretty sad when everyone is saying it wasn't THAT bad, and Christian Bale has got to stop using the fucking Batman voice

But was I correct with the feeling that it was "hurry up and get through this line so we can get back to tha action or CGI"?

Both endings were let downs, the book and the movie ending. So I can't bust on McG for that. But he totally rushed through any possible dramatic elements just for more action.

Yeah, that woulda been cool. Also, I was a little surprised at how well equipped the "resistance" was. Submarines, planes and helicopters and fancy walky-talkies. Made them seem much less desperate.

I'm curious to see this but definitely not enough to go to the theater, after T2 it just started to suck extreme ass and I don't need another everything blowing up action movie if the actual plot isn't that great.