so I watched headbangers ball tonight...

Well make sure you watch headbangers ball June 19th .. because KiTTie is premiring their new video "Into the darkness" And their new album comes out to stores July 27th. :yow: If you wanna listen to some songs off the album go here.. www.hyfntrak.com/kittie/AFF5561 Thanks! -Tina

flyer2.jpg

Caelum Adustum said:

OH GOD! THANKS FOR POINTING OUT THAT OBVIOUSLY NOT-DELIBERATE SPELLING MISTAKE AND PROVING HOW BAD I AM AT SPELLING! WELL DONE! I HAVE RECEIVED TRUE OWNAGE!

HERE IS A SMILIE TO SHOW I AM BEING SARCASTIC HERE, IN CASE YOU ARE RETARDED ENOUGH TO NEED ONE: :rolleyes:

LordFireworm said:
Also, thanks alot Tanith. You answering that utter, utter retard means I don't have to talk directly to him or looking into his eyes, which are suspiciously close together.

It was difficult, but I think I managed to speak to him without my brain violently exploding from attempting to comprehend his sheer stupidity.

So you put them down cause they "look" like men well you sure dont know them well enough to fucking judge them like that. Sorry for tryin to ask for your help. Sheesh. So why put them down like that? Seriously Is it because they have actually done something with their lives and music? Not to be rude though..

They've came along way.. And they are pretty kick ass for girls.. But the fact that their women dont mean people should hate them.. The music is probably better then you'll ever see anyother women make.

Kittierocksdotcom said:
So you put them down cause they "look" like men well you sure dont know them well enough to fucking judge them like that. Sorry for tryin to ask for your help. Sheesh. So why put them down like that? Seriously Is it because they have actually done something with their lives and music? Not to be rude though..

They've came along way.. And they are pretty kick ass for girls.. But the fact that their women dont mean people should hate them.. The music is probably better then you'll ever see anyother women make.

We don't know them well enough to judge whether they look like men in a photograph? Okay buddy. You will find that most people here hate Kittie because they fucking suck. Also, you are quite sexist; "And they are pretty kick ass for girls," "The music is probably better then you'll ever see anyother women make" :lol:

I respect the fact that Kittie are a bunch of chicks rocking... I think its a very good thing for more females to embrace metal, and not bullshit 'metal' like Evenecensensenses that is just a radio rock band with a pop singer. That being said, I've always considered Kittie more of a novelty band, never really writing anything really worth listening to beyond the teenage chicks gimmick.

Kittierocksdotcom said:

:lol:

SlaughterofSoul said:
What's wrong with being sexy?

Worryingly, I actually typed "sexy" when attempting to type that. Freudian slip, I guess.

For that matter, I hope you hadn't made the same mistake :p

Kittierocksdotcom said:

Steet Teamers suck balls.