So, Ian turns 21 today.

Lunar Still said:
EDIT: Maybe this is just me, but does anyone else really feel the desire to go anywhere once they're drunk? I'm fine right where I am....

I like guitar hero, i just go outback, thats about it

Will Bozarth said:
I tend to wander around outside at night, but that's about it

My friend JP's apartment is separated from our local Meijer by a thin strip of forest, and one night while everyone was drunk, he and his roomate tried to cut through it to get to Meijer for more booze.

They came back fifteen minutes later empty-handed, because they couldn't find the fucking path. :lol:

the guys i usually drink with went to see brokeback mountain when it came out.. completely smashed of course.

i wish i had more to add to this story, but i think its funny enough on its own.

Will Bozarth said:
Invited me over to drink. I'll be accepting the invitation. This might get ugly. Last time I got drunk, I cried like a little baby, complained that I have no friends, and kept ranting about how much the band sucks and that I want nothing to do with it. This should be interesting! pics and video to come tomorrow.

:lol:
Go find that little mouse buddy...oh wait, that might be a bad idea. :rolleyes:
Be mello dude >:zombie: >:puke:

<3 cold WHite Light

well, Ian passed out like... 14 min ago.. fifteen, fuck the 65 key.. well. I guess I outdrank him. I threw up, but he passed out. word. ummmm i got some funy video footae, so I guess ill upload it when i wake up tomorrow before i got to work. lolzr0z. good itmes!

its definitely overrated, becaue you dont know what kinds of mood you'll bei n. you'll be like me and post a depresed rant abou how nobody likes you and you hjve no friends............ or itll be like now when im really happy... but really hvave to piss... and watching Beetlejuice on HBO! :D :D :D :D :DD: D:D :D:D