So, Ian turns 21 today.

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Invited me over to drink. I'll be accepting the invitation. This might get ugly. Last time I got drunk, I cried like a little baby, complained that I have no friends, and kept ranting about how much the band sucks and that I want nothing to do with it. This should be interesting! pics and video to come tomorrow.

Will Bozarth said:
Invited me over to drink. I'll be accepting the invitation. This might get ugly. Last time I got drunk, I cried like a little baby, complained that I have no friends, and kept ranting about how much the band sucks and that I want nothing to do with it. This should be interesting! pics and video to come tomorrow.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: do you have a video of that?

i cant remember a time where i was drunk and didnt end up standing on someones couch playing guitar hero

i decided after guitar hero to do more shots then jump in the guys pool with a rocking lawn chair in my boxers and a top had with a cheap ass cigar

the last time i was drunk before the previous story, i ended up in a hot tub made for 2, with 3 other dudes.

it was gay

Will Bozarth said:
well, i doubt you could get drunk on the cruise... try a friend's house. that way, you wont fall off the fuckin boat if you do

That's what I was thinking...and if it's a stupid friend, don't get in their car to go somewhere once everyone's hammered.

EDIT: Maybe this is just me, but does anyone else really feel the desire to go anywhere once they're drunk? I'm fine right where I am....

will, ummm i need some non busy weekends before summer ends, this weekend would be good if i wasnt scheduled to spend saturday night with bianca

maybe next weekend, ill definately call you on it