So I'm finally moving out.

How do I combat the possible rap invasion?

• Be civil, allocate set times for each genre to be played.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Use numbers to overpower him as there a two metalheads in the house.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Whenever he tries to put rap on, beat him senseless and leave him out in the scalding summer sun

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Stay in my room as it has everything I need, Internet, metal and guitar

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
just as a completely unrelated sidenote, my rent isn't too bad, it's the gas, water, electric, etc. bills which usually add up near the amount of the rent itself that kill me. :ill:

hahaha I remember when I played Hate Forest driving my sister and her friends around and they got pissed off when I refused to change the music.

Then they tried to put in a Keith Urban CD, I violently stopped them and from that point on it just got ugly.

That sig is boring me. Here:

9344logo26rk.jpg

9344logo36oq.jpg

Claws of Perdition said:
how so?

Thats Aussie $$ too, dont give a shit what it equates to in US$$
i just meant that one day you might have a mortgage or at least a more reasonable rent charge. i mean, $100? come on claws. thats nothing. my mortgage is CHEAP and its still $1250 a month. im not cracking, im just saying dont worry about anything. have some fun

MajestikMøøse said:
Then they tried to put in a Keith Urban CD, I violently stopped them and from that point on it just got ugly.
keith urban story: my wifes friend saw him at a restaurant or grocery or some shit. she said he was "much smaller than me" and shes about 5'10". LOL @ short guys

Claws of Perdition said:
how so?

Thats Aussie $$ too, dont give a shit what it equates to in US$$

i think that's like $16 here :loco:

please post pics of this pad ... this might be the new country I am moving to.

$10K would get me this ???

Crosley%20mansion.JPG

for $25 a month i would live with meth heads.

$900 / month for a single bedroom apt. here. :wave: