So it is time

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
I'm leaving in about 20 minutes to go to the airport. Just wanted to wish a safe trip to all of you my dear friends from the forum who're coming to Atlanta. The next four days will be the best of the year, and I hope you all have fun and enjoy yourselves.

See you in a few hours!! WOO HOO PROGPOWER HERE WE COME!!!!

-Milty

Man I wish I had planned to go today. I am ready but am coming on Friday. It wont be here soon enough.

This day is going to go sooooooo slooooooow.

Good thing I'm sitting at a press check right now, waiting for a clients marketing slick to be printed so I can do a color check. This give me plenty of time to spend on the forum, which really does seem to make the time go faster. 5pm today cannot come soon enough.
8 hours from now I will be on my way to Sonata at Jaxx and 24 hours from now I will probably be in South Carolina on my way to ProgPower, the greatest Mecca of Metal in the US! :headbang:

Well, I'm writing this from the Residence Inn right now. :heh: Flight left at 6:45 this morning, and I was taking a shower in the Hotel by 11:30.

The woman at the front desk asked me the reason I was staying, and I said a concert. She asked who was playing, and before I had "ProgPower" out of my mouth, she got this huge grin on her face and said, "Oh, I forgot about ProgPower, it's gonna be CRAZY this weekend!" :kickass:

This day is going to go sooooooo slooooooow.

Good thing I'm sitting at a press check right now, waiting for a clients marketing slick to be printed so I can do a color check. This give me plenty of time to spend on the forum, which really does seem to make the time go faster. 5pm today cannot come soon enough.
8 hours from now I will be on my way to Sonata at Jaxx and 24 hours from now I will probably be in South Carolina on my way to ProgPower, the greatest Mecca of Metal in the US! :headbang:

The day will go sooooo sloooowww until 5pm and then it will FLY !!

Well, I'm writing this from the Residence Inn right now. :heh: Flight left at 6:45 this morning, and I was taking a shower in the Hotel by 11:30.

The woman at the front desk asked me the reason I was staying, and I said a concert. She asked who was playing, and before I had "ProgPower" out of my mouth, she got this huge grin on her face and said, "Oh, I forgot about ProgPower, it's gonna be CRAZY this weekend!" :kickass:

CRAZY!!!!! :kickass:

We tend to be a technology minded bunch.. we go to a kick ass metal concert and we bring our laptops! :loco: SkiBumMSP will do you one better and also bring his Tom Tom GPS mapping system so we can find our way around!

Seriously - glad you made it and hope the rest of do the same!

Well, everything is in order for our annual pilgrimage. Tomorrow, 9am, 5 metal heads getting on board a minivan, with ipods ready, for ROADTRIP!!!!! From Orlando and Tampa, FL, plus our brother from Puerto Rico... See you all there...

I'm flying from Aguascalientes, Mexico @ 7:00 AM and arriving @ 2:00PM..

arghh.. time ticks too slow today indeed..

If you see a tall dude with a newbie look at the super 8 motel on 111 cone st NW say Hi..
I don't bite.. much