so like "CHEESE IN A TUBE"

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
41331441_6d68bf6101.jpg

do you even have this in america or wherever

the ones depicted are imported from sweden they are actually called "MJUKOST". it comes in different flavors like ham or shrimp or reindeer or pepper (right now i have this bell pepper flavored reddish one)

it's basically normal hard cheese mixed with some salts that make it creamy/sticky/liquid-ish -- not cream cheese at all. distinctly different. do you have the equivalent readily available? because i would like you to know what i am talking about when i create this thread about how much life sucks when you have your refrigerator turned a little bit too high so it unmelts itself and turns rock hard and you can't get it out of the freakin' tube :bah:

so now i had to wait around for 30 minutes for it to turn room temperature so i can make myself a sammich

It was invented in the laboratories of my university. They made sure to note this important fact when I toured there as I was trying to decide where to go for college. I'm so fucking proud.

i'm pretty sure CHEEZ WHIZ and EZ CHEEZ are not the same thing. i've never tried them but from pictures i think they're different from this swedish delicacy

i should honestly stop eating foods that were "invented in laboratories"

This stuff is usually made out of (babies) leftovers from bad, unsold cheese. I guess it's ok to use it as flavour addition in a sandwich or something.

It's illegal in France anyway.

speaking of babies - chinese bastards do eat aborted babies and placenta, making a soup of them.

http://www.epochtimes.ru/content/view/9615/4/

the article is in russian, but pictures would be enough for you to get closer to this such great idea of 'healthy food'... they say it keeps you young for longer!

PS: lol.

I like how it's printed in English and yet appears in no English-speaking countries

speaking of babies - chinese bastards do eat aborted babies and placenta, making a soup of them.

http://www.epochtimes.ru/content/view/9615/4/

the article is in russian, but pictures would be enough for you to get closer to this such great idea of 'healthy food'... they say it keeps you young for longer!

PS: lol.

Seriously, what the fuck?!? :erk:

Babelfish translation (may be a little rough)

The known [gonkongskiy] journal “[Ydzhoukan]” published article about the fact that now in continental China as the effective means for strengthening of health they eat not only the soup, welded from the placenta, but the children already and extracted with the abortion. Moreover, that desire so it is much, that it is necessary to occupy turn in the hospital in order to obtain this child. Journalists directly drove into northeastern China in order to be convinced of how local residents they prepare dish from the child, and as throw out the remains of child. Picture terrifying. As periodical reported, in January this year its journalist participated in one embankment, where he heard from one female worker [Lyu], which in the province Of [lyaonin] now is very popular to prepare dish from the child; which now in it is unimportant with the health; therefore it will soon go home in order for strengthening of health to eat up this dish. After hearing its story, on the embankment all guests from Taiwan not only lost appetite, but many from the horror even badly felt itself. However, journalist to interest himself in this theme decided it to study. On the request of journalist the woman To [lyu] accompanied it into the province Of [lyaonin]. Journalist saw entire process of the preparation of pelmeni from the meat of child and soup from the child with personally his eyes. Such pelmeni outwardly differ in no way from usual, only stuffing inside the pink color. The remains of child on the local tradition they are burnt and are buried - procedure terrible. As it described [Lyu], now many want to purchase child, but hospital controls entire “goods”, and people occupy turns. Many act through its familiar in order to purchase more than qualitative and large “goods”. In reality, the news about the fact that on the continental of China they eat children and soup from the placenta, frequently they are published in the Internet. In some restaurants of the South province Of [guandun] it is possible to order the very popular dish: soup from the six-seven month child with the medicinal grasses. The cost of this soup from 3000 to 4000 yuan, what is approximately 10200 - 13600 rub. If you want to order the newly born child, then this must be made previously. There is an entire Mafia, which for the purpose of the purchase of the newly born child deceives his parents, promising to them it to adopt, and in reality, child, most frequently, they to order reach immediately into the restaurant, where it they eat. According to the observers, the prohibition of the Communist authorities of China for the generation of the second child in the family, stimulates this phenomenon. As described Mr. [Pao] guano, the author of another communication (http://epochtimes.com/gb/6/4/3/n1275452.htm), his familiar doctor, who works in the Peking hospital Of [siekhe], told about the fact that to all newly born children, from the mothers, who do not have permission to the kinds, makes into the head the prick of alcohol, from what the child unavoidably dies. Thus they daily get rid of many problems of the [nelitsenzionnykh] children. The process of the preparation of the similar dishes is fixed below

I also love this moment:

the fact that to all newly born children, from the mothers, who do not have permission to have kids, make a prick of alcohol into the head, and the child unavoidably dies. Thus they daily get rid of many problems of the illegal children.

So sweet.

Closest thing here would be that cheese sandwich spread that comes in a jar.

You should try brushing your teeth with that stuff.

Some Chinese out there eat the placenta.

The placenta is NOT the baby. It is kind of like an organ that provides nutrients to the fetus but is then discarded during birth along with the umbilical chord.

I'm not denying that this could be a rare occurence, but your statement is about as fair as saying that being butt-raped by stallions is a popular past-time in the US.

edit: yes, there is in fact a record of some guy called Zhu Yu who claimed cooking and eating babies is art or w/e fked up shit. This is an isolated incident. Do you actually think eating babies is mainstream in any human culture?