So like, how do you get beer?

I'll be staying at the Granada as well.. Thats actually kind of a good idea bear.. wish you waited til thrusday. ;) .. don't get me wrong guys, I know where the beer is, and i like Krogers most, since they have a pretty good selection, I just needed to know how ya'll got there. :D

I'll PM longshot. :D

hey nailz,

can't respond to your PM. says you don't allow them or something. either change that setting so i can respond, or hop into the PP chat room.

nailz said:
changed it long, sorry.

hmm.. still no luck dude.

nailz has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

can always email me, should be able to from my profile.

The easiest way to get beer is to walk thru the various prog power hotels and throw the horns to anyone in a black shirt. Eventually you'll be given free beer at a party with Jorn.

Bear said:
Speaking of Beer, someone owes me some eh:kickass:

What I do for beer, is bribe the Grenada'a Van Driver to take me to the store and wait and drive me back to the Hotel, this will all be accomplished by Wednesday :headbang:

dont worry bro...first round is on me!

Evil said:
Unless your a beer snob like me...then all they sell is beer flavored water :)

AMBR can back me up on this one...

KimK's a beer snob and we get beer at Kroger on a semi-regular basis. They usually Warsteiner, sometimes Warsteiner Dunkel, and some others. Me, I'm a cider girl. Try finding a decent selection of *that* sometime. :) (Although Kroger often carries Strongbow, so I can't complain too much.)

Shaye

lady_space said:
KimK's a beer snob and we get beer at Kroger on a semi-regular basis. They usually Warsteiner, sometimes Warsteiner Dunkel, and some others. Me, I'm a cider girl. Try finding a decent selection of *that* sometime. :) (Although Kroger often carries Strongbow, so I can't complain too much.)

Shaye

Gimme my Unibroue over Warsteiner any day... good thing we're driving this year.... we're hauling in our own beer from ct. :)

We got our beer from a gas station last year across the street from the Hampton Inn. Still haven't figured out the shortest beer run from the Super 8. I will pretty much drink any beer as long as it's cold.:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

ALCOHOL IS EVIL AND MUST BE DONE AWAY WITH...
...so make sure to drink every single drop!!!!

I can't really think about beer right now... as I just woke up and am feeling ill after drinking too much last night lol.

But Prog Power and binge drinking have become almost a ritual for me. Every year I wind up blanking out, passing out, or throwing up at some point. Prog Power III and IV were the worst for that. I, like you, saw the refridgerator problem and thought I had a great idea by simply getting a bottle of whiskey. Bad idea! Let's just say I don't remember Mercenary and Vanden Plas's set at Prog Power IV. By V and VI, I had the right balance of drinking... BUT bad food and the decision to eat was made. Be very careful what you eat if you plan on drinking... Because enough of these :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:mixed with the wrong kind of food in your stomach... :puke:

This year I'm going to try and keep alcohol as much out of my system as possible for a few bands.... but I flat out refuse to be sober during Thunderstone.

The Michael

Evil said:
Unless your a beer snob like me...then all they sell is beer flavored water :)

AMBR can back me up on this one...
Bring on the good stuff. :kickass:
Anyone taking trips to the beer store (oh, food too) on Wednesday, Dave and I need a ride!

longshot9 said:
I just called Krogers on Peachtree again, 404-888-8756, and this guy said the same exact thing the other woman did. They stop selling at 12 midnight on Saturday and do not sell alcohol on Sundays... but other than that he said 24hrs a day!

This is consistent with City of Atlanta laws, as I recall. (As opposed to Fulton or Dekalb County.)

I'd probably know more about it if I actually drank. :D