so many shows this fall.....

Morbid Angel are a joke live these days. Hearing them play "Chapel of Ghouls" at MDF downtuned and slowed sounded like a fucking groove metal song. You could not pay me to see them now.

and the first cancellation....Gama Bomb / Artillery. Getting postponed yet again. This is the second time now. This was originally going to happen at the end of May. Now it is getting pushed back again.

This was like 10 years ago, and I think they had a different singer, maybe?

I just remember they were slow and plodding and the singer between songs kept going, "What the hell Chicago, no one is doing anything????" It was really odd given how big of a band they are / were / etc.....

I gave them a chance, though DM isn't my thing, just based on their foothold in the genre. I was at least expecting to be blown away, but no such luck.

I saw Morbid Angel twice in the '90s. It was before I liked them or death metal, so a good time was not had. Now that I am a Morbidomaniac, and they're only playing old songs, I feel like it would be a mistake not to go.

I think "Radikult" is pretty funny, but not as funny as what Mike Browning said about it: "David Vincent, I was crossing the line with Morbid Angel long before 1989!"

Yeah, I assume these are past and present band members........
If we wanna talk past and present Motorhead members, then we can throw down.

Ole' Jasonic isn't gonna keep up on a discussion of most death metal bands. LOL