So now the reunion is official, the release of TGO2E is plain weird

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Why did the band release TGO2E???

I thought that record was for fans to hear Belladonna era material they way the band wanted them originally.......

the number of times I've read Scott say he wishes several of the band's records were released with Bush singing........

It's just plain fucking odd to me

timmyc said:
Why did the band release TGO2E???

They wanted to keep us street teamers distracted while they pulled the ol' Bait N' Switch on us all.
That's why we (the street team) were the ONLY ONES to promote TGO2E!

Not that I hate Joey or anything...

GregadetH said:
Official.

Keep thinkin' that.

?

What does that mean?

I'm convinced the reunion is official if that's what you mean - I can get on ticket websites for the Australian tour promoting it here.

this album was more of a filler,they obviously dont want to record a new record with sanctuary so they will do greatest hits and live records to fill it.

I have a ticket for the Glasgow show and i'm 100% sure they wouldn't be allowed to advertise it as the ATL line up if it wasnt happening. Having said that i am deeply dissapointed in the manner in which this "announcment" has been carried out. We all know Wu reads these boards and passes comment from time to time. It wouldn't kill the guy to give us a clue as to whats happening with John and Rob.
Personally i hope Bush and Rob are just taking a short break from the band and we'll see them on the next Anthrax release. Bush is Anthrax as far as im concerned nowadays.
Fingers crossed this was all an April Fools prank.
Dave.