So...Opeth DVD...

Biddinger

Feb 10, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
In case anyone doesn't know, the band is holding a special event where they're going to film two sets, or something, for a DVD. It's on opeth.com. Sorry if I'm a piece of crap and telling old information.

FUCK ME their doing it in london, im gonna be there even if it means killing many thousands of people

Savatage said:
GREAT!

But...the setlist will be just all tracks from damnation? :/

(I like damnation, but I prefer a "normal" Opeth show for a DVD... understood?)

Well, they will play two sets. I think that will be a normal Opeth set and a Damnation set...

Yeah,i mean im sure they will play the standard damnation setilist for this show,but with maybe an extra track thrown in like harvest or something.

But everyone has already seen the deliverance set a few times now,so i hope they rehearse stuff like the moor,april ethereal,the funeral portrait etc etc.

I wont give a shit even if they dont really,getting to relive an opeth experience is good enough.

Well, its for a dvd so it'll be the damnation set they're currently playing, and a 'normal' opeth set.... opening with leper affinity or godheads lament, advent, deliverance, encore of demon of the fall etc... thats my guess anyway