So the new EZX is called: (also: Andy Sneap presets etc)

As always, an ironic answer was to be expected.

Anyway... If the Legacy preset was used in that demo, how did you got to seat so well in that mix, it sounds miles different to what you get straight from SD2.0 with the preset, and not only "volume"-wise.

I notice a bypass'd compressor on the "master" output, was that something you just dropped off right at the end of the preset for the user to "add if necessary" or purely forgot to remove it when the presets were finalized? :)

And now for some drum only audio examples using a solo done by Haake.

This is all the presets, stock. No post processing other than what sneap did in TMF.
Alaska Preset.mp3
Atrocity Preset.mp3
Deutsche Ballade Preset.mp3
Legacy Preset.mp3
Teutonic Preset.mp3

I got to say, what sticks out the most for me is what he did to the overheads.

Thanks for the demos. I didn´t like the snares. Besides the "Teutonic" one, all the others sound too high and weird for my taste. Although I think they sound great on the demos on the site. Still, not buying...

I'm calling predictions that we are going to get an EZ mix set of presets Tuesday, which is of course is completely fucking useless.

So now I'm just stoked for the midi pack at the end of the month, and if I'm correct and Tuesday isn't a SDX (like I was sort of wishing for) I'll probably snag metal heads.

Oh my god ... that sounds like shit?! Way too compressed and thin as fuck. I thought they've learned from their mistakes regarding DFH but it's the same style of sound, just even crappier. I'm going to cancel my order.

This is all the presets, stock. No post processing other than what sneap did in TMF.
Alaska Preset.mp3
Atrocity Preset.mp3
Legacy Preset.mp3
Teutonic Preset.mp3

I notice a bypass'd compressor on the "master" output, was that something you just dropped off right at the end of the preset for the user to "add if necessary" or purely forgot to remove it when the presets were finalized? :)

Those presets listed above have the compressor turned on. took me awhile to figure that out and it was your comment that made me remember that there was a compressor on the output channel. Turning that on definitely brings out more thump. Seems like Andy might have put it there as an optional chain, but knows that most people would probably use outboard (or external from SD2.0) compression instead.

Alaska Preset.mp3
Atrocity Preset.mp3
Legacy Preset.mp3
Teutonic Preset.mp3

As others have said, thanks for posting this. I really wish Toontrack would post clips like this on their site for the newer products, but I understand why they don't. I still think they struck gold with the Avatar kit.

EZmix presest what a disappointment....
not really worth all the noise about that metal month. the remix from a previous product, some presets, some midi files and that's it.

It's funny, this morning I looked at it and it said Death and "trash". I said that has got to be a typo... But it was misspelled everywhere on that page. I just checked back again and they fixed the word "trash" to "thrash".

I'm still running ver 2.0. Ran the update for 2.2.2 but it didn't take. Sneaps presets are not showing up either. Any ideas? Im on a PC btw.