So the Rapture is this weekend...

Now he's saying that the rapture DID occur, it was just a spiritual event rather than a physical event. In other words, he's saying that things will not happen exactly as they say they will in the Bible. This is despite the fact that he treats Biblical information as absolute truth in order to arrive at his supposed doomsday calculation. What a loon.

Now he's saying that the rapture DID occur, it was just a spiritual event rather than a physical event. In other words, he's saying that things will not happen exactly as they say they will in the Bible. This is despite the fact that he treats Biblical information as absolute truth in order to arrive at his supposed doomsday calculation. What a loon.

Yes. It was "an invisible judgment". :loco:

Speaking of... what ever happened of your "oil" quest on Friday? :lol:

access denied :mad:

thats the problem being married to an atheist ... she never believed it was gonna happen anyway.

I did tell her that I'm gettin that ass before Dec 21 2012 whether she likes it or not ... and that if it's not with her that I would find someone else. I think she might have actually believed me so I'm still in the running.

access denied :mad:

thats the problem being married to an atheist ... she never believed it was gonna happen anyway.

I did tell her that I'm gettin that ass before Dec 21 2012 whether she likes it or not ... and that if it's not with her that I would find someone else. I think she might have actually believed me so I'm still in the running.

:lol: hahahahaha... well good luck buddy!

PS - what a bummer btw!

"I don't have any responsibility. I'm only teaching the Bible. I'm telling ... this is what the Bible says. I don't have spiritual rule over anybody ... except my wife as the head of the household."

While I absolutely believe that he bears no legal responsibility for his gullible followers (he's a snake and his followers are morons), I find the inclusion of misogyny here conspicuous and a little funny.

Damn, why is it just now occurring to me to go re-watch the Rapture's Delight episode of American Dad? Should have had it playing on a loop all last week. :D

aberration said:
"I don't have any responsibility. I'm only teaching the Bible. I'm telling ... this is what the Bible says. I don't have spiritual rule over anybody ... except my wife as the head of the household."

While I absolutely believe that he bears no legal responsibility for his gullible followers (he's a snake and his followers are morons), I find the inclusion of misogyny here conspicuous and a little funny.

LOL I wanna make clear this ain't my fault. And while we're at it, I also wanna make clear I fucking rule at home, that bitch be doin' da dishes dis moment

I just read someone's comment on an article about this on Yahoo. I love it! :lol:

"I've only met 2 people who said they believe this Judgment Day tripe.

But when I asked them to write me a check and post-date it for May 23, their belief wavered."

I did find this quote very telling though:

"We're in the business of telling people there's someone who you can maybe talk to, maybe pray to, and that's God."

Nice to finally hear it confirmed that God is indeed a business.