So the Rapture is this weekend...

Right on!

Does anyone know what time zone we're supposed to use because this Rapture thing has been weighing on me. I'm not sure when to start my killing spree. Plus, I have a lot of fapping to do.

It is never to early to start fapping. I recommend starting as soon as possible.

Being a profound Christian, I, in no way, shape, or form endorse ANYTHING this guy is trying to sell. He just wants everyone's money and wants to very literally "scare the hell out of people".
Not trying to convert anyone, but just stating my view on it.

I haven't drunk the kool aid, but when I hear "just in it for the money" speculation I think it's only fair to point out that when articles report that Camping's so-called ministry is worth hundreds of millions dollars those were estimates from 2005 - 2008, before it started buying billboards and vehicles to advertise on all over the country. As of last year its estimated value was down to $70-90 mil, the bulk of which only exists on paper as the value of the radio broadcasting licenses it holds. It also has 300+ employees with an annual payroll of roughly 9 million dollars. I don't think anyone over there is riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels. :D

Being a profound Christian, I, in no way, shape, or form endorse ANYTHING this guy is trying to sell. He just wants everyone's money and wants to very literally "scare the hell out of people".
Not trying to convert anyone, but just stating my view on it.

...and Harold Camping is no less full of shit than any other preacher. Not trying to convert anyone, just stating my view :loco:

newrule.jpg

I though this was fitting

This thread made me spit up my religious beliefs all over my keyboard. Pastor Convenience P. Arithmetic.