So, the Waves bundles are 55% off at audiomidi for 3 more days, which one to get?

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
I can basically afford almost any of them below 2k bundles, but I don't want to get bundles that I have no use for. I want:

- PAZ
- C1
- C4
- L2
- Renessaince plugs
- S1
- Q10

and even tho I've never used them, maybe the CLA compressors because many seem to like them, and thats about it. Those were the plugins I used the most at uni and when I was working at studio harju

I can basically afford almost any of them below 2k bundles, but I don't want to get bundles that I have no use for. I want:

- PAZ
- C1
- C4
- L2
- Renessaince plugs
- S1
- Q10

and even tho I've never used them, maybe the CLA compressors because many seem to like them, and thats about it. Those were the plugins I used the most at uni and when I was working at studio harju

I own platinum and they are all in there.
But check out gold. I think most of the plugs are in gold, too

Platinum user here as well...really great investment on a very practical bundle of plugs, which I highly recommend. I use the Renaissance plugs quite often, and the Q series EQs are awesome as well for everything surgical, but I also use the CLA plugs quite often (separate purchase), as well as Metric Halo Channelstrip (mostly for the compression).