So, Torn tour?

Please come to Montreal... Evergrey will always be the greatest band to me, But Torn is a masterpiece! Please come to Montreal, I'm willing to pay the band's stay myself for fuck's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A shitload of bands are always going to Tampa and other places all the time. Many bands never go past Orlando more than half the time. You should go and look at recent tour itineraries and see how many DON'T come down here.

Well Tampa is a very metal city don't you think? Death, Atheist and a shitload other bands have recorded at Morrissound Studios, and Kamelot hail from there too.

I really do hope to see them here in Brazil!!
Now we just have to wait...
I don't think it's impossible, but who knows if they'd
like to come here again?
All I know is that we are passionated fans out here!! =D

They will play in Västerås 5th of December, really looking forward! Was in the local newspaper today, but is not updated on their site or MySpace. Any one from the Västerås area?

Cheers!

So, no I belive the newspaper and the rumor. For Swedish fans in the Stockholm/Västerås area, check this out! http://www.prismamusik.se/

It´s a small but really nice place, I have seen EG there before and it was truly amazing...as usual ;)

I´ll be there :headbang: