So what cool shirts did you spot at the fest?

peacecat said:
Which Remedy Lane shirt? I was wearing mine . . . Thursday, I believe. I call it the "RoboF*ck" shirt (imagine why).
The one of the album cover, with the Euro tour dates on the back - wore it on Friday.
Too bad I didn't see yours there, or I would've commented. I did see someone with a Concrete Lake shirt though. \m/

I forgot about one shirt in particular that really stood out. I wasn't really as cool as it was shocking and funny. It read: "Eat my ass and balls."

dcowboys311 said:
I forgot about one shirt in particular that really stood out. I wasn't really as cool as it was shocking and funny. It read: "Eat my ass and balls."

Yeah I saw that one too, was wondering if it's a Dream Theater reference?

There was one shirt that I saw that got me to crack up:

"G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF! Care to buy a vowel?"

I'll have to remember that next time I encounter a jackass on a forum.

edgeofthorns said:
Well, I saw a couple of old forgotten gems among the crowd. One being a Babylon A.D. shirt and another being a Kiss - Asylum shirt. Horns up to both of those guys for pulling out the forgotten ghosts!

Good ol' DRFS Rich in the Babylon A.D. tee...

Yngvai X said:
I saw someone wearing a Bumblefoot shirt...the yellow one that says "Hi my name is Ronald, and your name is douchebag."

And Paul, AKA Dr. Gonzo in the Bumblefoot tee...

I love my friends... haha..

Three shirts caught my eye definitively:

a guy wearing a Motorhead shirt with Snagletooth in the front and everything louder than everything else in the back

a girl with an Angel Witch goat logo on the front

a guy I only saw in the back with Maiden Japan written on it (that's a classic!)

freakchylde said:
No one warned me. But you're just not hardcore enough. :headbang:

Your outfit slayed on Saturday. I wanted to pour water on you and watch it bead off. But I suppose that would have been rude. :)

Speaking of Extreme metal shirts, I brought a couple of friends along with me this year that proudly wore their carcass, dismember, and other more extreme stuff i can't remember. And Even though i find my choice of Polos pretty stylish, i did find myself envious of a lot of other people shirts.

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
The coolest shirt I saw was "Who do you think you are Neil Peart?"

To be more specific, it actually said "Who died and made you Neil Peart."

To which, yes, it was one of the better shirts I saw as well.

I was the guy who came up from the floor to comment on the Crack the Sky shirt. "Nuclear Apathy" is probably my favorite CtS song.

Aw, no one liked my Tarot flaming F'U shirt? Oh wait, wore it at the pre-pre party, Limited crowd.

A few shirts I saw and liked:

Saw a Falkenbach shirt and commented to the guy that I liked it and told him how I was unable to get one at Wacken both years I went, they didn't have one.

While wearing my Wacken Open Air 2006 shirt, saw another guy in the crowd wearing one as well, I thought that was cool.

The Pain of Salvation - BE shirt was really cool.

By the way, the Canadian dude that Tore Moren gave 2 beers to on the floor during JORNs set tried to buy my KISS European tour Psycho Circus shirt for 50 bucks off my friend who i let wear it friday night.I said hell no, it's not for sale,lol. He went on and on how KISS were the reason all those bands were there at progpower. He had a Canadain flag that he had most of the bands sign that he even offered to trade for this shirt (actually a muscle shirt because i cut the sleeves off),lol. I think he was pretty buzzed, and i know i was!!