So what is your current "Song-of-the-Hour?"

Electric Boys - "Black Betty".

Oh, and Jessica Simpson got voted "best busom".... don't know if anyone noticed that!

today i will be spinning PYRAMAZE " SOULS IN PAIN" and MINDFLOW "MEETING HER EYES". Awesome songs especially PYRAMAZE.

Given my commute these days, my "songs-of-the-hour" have turned into "albums-of-the-hour" :) The three I kept spinning this week were...

Angra - Temple of Shadows
Bruce Dickinson - Chemical Wedding
Battlestar Galactica - Season 1 Soundtrack

--Mike

Twisted Tower Dire - Guardian Bloodline
Bruce Dickinson - The Tower
LeFay - The Seventh Seal

Wishmaster said:
Given my commute these days, my "songs-of-the-hour" have turned into "albums-of-the-hour" :)

Suddenly, I feel your pain...having just moved from inside the Perimeter out to Auburn, Georgia, and now with a 35-min. commute instead of 6 minutes. :ill:

The 6 disks I'm currently spinning in the car:
  • Opeth, Ghost Reveries
  • Ozric Tentacles, Become the Other
  • Ozric Tentacles, Curious Corn
  • Epsilon-Zero, sampler CD I cobbled together from MP3s -- excellent goth-industrial stuff from a one-man band...make that one-teenager band (!)
  • Orphaned Land, Mabool + some acoustic tracks
  • The Cruxshadows, Paradox Addendum

Pellaz said:
Suddenly, I feel your pain...having just moved from inside the Perimeter out to Auburn, Georgia, and now with a 35-min. commute instead of 6 minutes. :ill:

The 6 disks I'm currently spinning in the car:
  • Opeth, Ghost Reveries
  • Ozric Tentacles, Become the Other
  • Ozric Tentacles, Curious Corn
  • Epsilon-Zero, sampler CD I cobbled together from MP3s -- excellent goth-industrial stuff from a one-man band...make that one-teenager band (!)
  • Orphaned Land, Mabool + some acoustic tracks
  • The Cruxshadows, Paradox Addendum
Heh, I work from home. My commute consists of stumbling down the stairs and shaking the mouse to wake up the cpu. If the coffee ain't hot; I'm pissed! My poor husband does the 90 min. commute to NYC and loves NW Once, Star One and Epica to provide the anesthetic factor on the bus. Guess someone's gotta do it. :D

Opeth, "Blackwater Park," "Face of Melinda" and "Deliverance"

--they played these at the show here, and it was great hearing them again, and now I've been playing them for fun and to 'drum along' to: particularly "BP" and "Deliverance," both of which damn near gave me blood-blisters from pounding along to 'em on the front barricade. I noticed Opeth's tour drummer (whose name, by law, custom and statute, is of course 'Martin') watching me sometimes.